BBW The Remote Tour

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by BigElectricKat, May 16, 2019.

1. Aug 5, 2019 #21

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Chapter 10

The rest of the day was a blur. While some would have been upset at Deana for daring to come to my office, I was quite pleased with her bold and brash visit. I like that she knew that I would be more pleased to see her than be worried about our secret being exposed. She made my day with that move and it was another way that she sold me on her love and commitment.

By the time I had gone to bed that night, I was speculating on how she would find time to spend with me going forward. Softball season was almost over and even though the team would continue to hang out together, I wondered how we could hold on to the magic. I drifted off to blissful sleep, dreaming of being with Deana full time: eating together, walking together, going on dates and making love endlessly.

Friday was spent in preparation for the game that evening. I brought my bats and cleats to work and cleaned them off during lull periods. I also gathered together more weather related items that I could give to Denny if/when the need arose. I wanted to be ready in case yesterday’s scenario happened again and to give the little guy a gift of sorts. I could tell that he was a very bright boy.

After work, I hurried to my room and took a quick shower. Got dressed and just sat on my bed for a while. I found that I was equally excited to see Deana as I was for the game. My mind went to the times we’d spent together and I relived every detail of those encounters. I wondered what it was about her, specifically, that gave me a feeling that I could not get enough of her. It couldn't be her size, could it?

As I mulled this over, there was a knock at my door. I instantly sprang to me feet, my body tingling. Was it Deana? I opened the door with a big smile on my face only to find Sgt Brimseth standing there, smiling himself. The disappointment on my face must have been evident. He said, “What, you aren’t happy to see me?” I laughed and let him come in. He wasted no time in letting me know why he was there.

“Dale, I’m going to move you up in the lineup. You’ve been hitting the ball much better lately and are driving in a bunch of runs. We are going to need them today. You are going to bat third, Hoss will stay at fourth, and I’ll bat fifth.” I was delighted and shocked all at the same time. “What do you think?” Of course I was elated and thanked him for his confidence in me. As he left my room, I was excited but not just because of the lineup change. I couldn’t wait to tell Deana.

At about 5:15 pm, I gathered up my stuff and headed down to the ball field. Some of my other teammates were also making the quarter mile trek from the barracks. I ran into Hoss who asked, “Are you excited about the lineup?” I was. But I was more excited to see Deana to tell her that her tutelage had paid off. But suddenly, I wondered how I would be able to tell her with everyone there. It hadn’t occurred to me that it could be difficult to get some privacy.

Rounding the corner to the ball field, the whole team was either already there or just arriving. Jack was tossing the ball with one of the guys. Curiously, I did not see Deana nor little Denny. I wondered if they would show up at all. After putting on my cleats and stretching for a bit, I looked for somebody to warm up with. I saw Hoss also looking for partner, so I waved him over to the outfield and we started tossing the ball back and forth.

While we were out in the field playing catch, Hoss started in on something I had been wondering about. “What do you think about Jack screwing around with Connie”, he said. I didn’t want to give away that Deana and I were seeing each other as well. So instead, I just said it’s a shame that he had to cheat on his wife, even though part of me was glad he did. Then Hoss said something that made my blood boil. “Well, if she was so fat, he probably wouldn’t need to cheat.” Then he laughed out loud. It was all that I could do to keep from running over and busting him in the mouth. The next time he threw the ball to me, I purposely missed it and let it fly past me. I needed some time to calm down and chasing after a loose ball was the easiest way I could think of.

After grabbing the ball about 20 yards behind me, I tossed it back to Hoss and tried to measure my words carefully. “Her size is not a reason to just cheat on her. She has feelings like all of us do. Her weight has no bearing on what kind of person she is. If he doesn’t love her anymore, maybe he should just get a divorce instead of sneaking around behind her back and humiliating her at the same time. I mean, would you want your girl to do that to you?”

Hoss stopped throwing the ball, as if trying to process what I had just said. It was my hope that he took what I said at face value without trying to ascribe a hidden meaning to it all. But no such luck. He said, “Are you sweet on his old lady or what?” It was lucky for me that I took the time to quiet my mind a little. If I didn’t answer this question right, it could have exposed Deana and I before we had a chance to get started.

My built in response was, “Hoss, when I first got over here, I heard from a friend that my girl back home was cheating on me. Not only was some guy banging my girl, he was driving around in my car! My fucking car! She didn’t even have the decency to tell me until I confronted her with it. I had to have one of my buddies back home confiscate my car and keys from the bitch. That’s why I’m down on people who cheat.”

For a long moment, Hoss just stood there, mulling over what I had said. Then he exclaimed, “Damn! That’s fucked up man. I see why you are so heated about this. But why haven’t you said anything to either of them about it?” Internally, I was still very tense but I managed to present a tranquil exterior. I said, “Their marital situation is none of my business and I don’t want to cause any trouble”. That seemed to assuage Hoss’ curiosity and he finally said, “You’re right, none of our business.”

We began walking back over to the dugout. I felt relieved as though I had dodged a bullet. That whole exchange could have undermined the relationship between Dean and myself. I think instead, it may have given us a certain amount of leeway, at least in Hoss’ eyes. It was a good feeling topped only by seeing Deana and Denny getting out of their car, eating ice cream.

Deana was wearing a green, knee length dress with red roses on it. It was a stark contrast from what I’d seen her wear previously. It was daring. It was slightly revealing. It was bold. And it was perfect for her. As she strode over to the bleachers, she seemed not have a care in the world. She was also wearing 3-inch wedge heels that accentuated her powerful calves perfectly. I made a mental note to pay special attention to them on our next encounter.

Deana made it to the bleachers and sat on the third tier. While I was standing in the dugout, her knees were just about at my eye level. The umpire had just called the team captains to home plate to give the customary instructions. Everyone else was in the dugout getting fired up. I turned around to tie my cleats tighter and to get a look at Deana without anyone noticing. She was sitting there just licking away at her ice cream cone. Was it my imagination of was she licking it in a more seductive manner?

The game started and as we were the home team, we had to take the field first. As I gathered my mitt and headed out to right field, I glanced at Deana. Chocolate ice cream was dripping from the cone onto her hand. I glimpsed that she was licking the chocolate off her hand in a manner that aroused me. I had to check and see if anyone else saw this and they all seemed oblivious.

Standing in the outfield thinking of Deana in that dress, licking her ice cream, I began to fantasize about being with her again. It seemed that as we grew closer, she was blossoming. Perhaps her self-esteem had returned to what it should have been all along. I was so caught up in my musings that I didn’t hear the clink of a bat. Someone had hit a rocket out to the left of me in right field. It took all of my speed to rundown what would normally be a routine fly ball. I had to keep my head in the game.

The next two hitters made outs and as I jogged back to the dugout, my eyes were transfixed on Deana in the stands. I had to physically control myself the closer I got to her. While preparing to bat in the dugout, I again stood up, and turned to tie my shoes, glancing up at Deana as I did so. For herself, Deana was not looking at me but at everyone else. And then, she did something that excited and delighted me all at once.

While making sure no one was looking, she opened her legs wide, briefly. I could see all the way up her big, soft thighs and to her little blonde bush. She was not wearing panties! After she closed her legs, she gave me a quick wink. Then started to clap a bit as Jack was coming up to bat. Jack got a hit and you could hear other fans in the stands cheering as well. I stood up to grab my bat and get on deck. As walked over to the on-deck circle, I glanced over at Deana and she flashed me again. I was delighted!

I was just enjoying the moment when I snapped out of my daydream by the roar of the crowd. Ike, our second batter, had just gotten a hit. Now, Jack was on second base and Ike was on first and I came up to bat. I was eager to do some damage and thus on the first swing, I totally whiffed! There was a groan from the dugout and then some cheers of encouragement. Above all the noise, I could hear Deana’s voice. “Lead with those hips!” The next pitch came and bam! I launched a rocket out to left-centerfield!

2. Aug 7, 2019 #22

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 11 coming soon.

3. Sep 6, 2019 #23

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Had to take a break from this story to complete a TV pilot script in time for submission on September 15th. I'll be back at this soon after.

4. Sep 22, 2019 #24

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

BEK, are you familiar with the rock band Tool?

5. Oct 15, 2019 #25

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Yes.

6. Oct 15, 2019 #26

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 11

The ball shot out to left-center, over the outfielder’s head and bounced toward the fence. Jack took off toward third base and Ike, who was a really fast guy, started kicking up dust after leaving first base. Ike was so fast that he nearly caught up to Jack after rounding third. I hesitated coming off second for fear Ike might have had to go back to third. But they both scored and our dugout went wild, as did the fans sitting on the bleachers.

Hoss was up next and smacked one deep into right field. The outfielder caught it but I was able to tag up and beat the throw to home plate. By the end of the inning, we had scored five runs and I think it demoralized the other team. They pretty much folded after that first inning and we won 11-3.

As was customary, we all gathered at the barracks after the game and partied. We grabbed a few cases of beer, fired up the grill and had a blast. Everyone was happy that we’d earned a first round bye in the upcoming tournament. As per our usual routine, Deana and I stayed away from each other but stole glances every chance we could. I was feeling elated about the game but was extremely anxious to know when we could be together again.

What seemed right on cue, Deana motioned towards the barracks with her eyes and I turned to see Jack following Connie into the barracks. Now was my chance to sidle up next to my Sugar Babe. She was so sly. She stood over by one of the coolers that was away from everyone. I made my way over slowly, stopping to chat with a couple people along the way. When I got to the cooler, I bent down as though I were looking for something specific.

While I was there, she asked, “Did you like what you saw today?” It went without saying that I did but I told her as much. I asked her what prompted her to dare such a thing. “It’s not that I want to tease you or drive you crazy. Well, maybe it is a little of that. But you’ve really helped me find myself and my self-esteem.”

I was happy to be someone who could bring that out of her. I wasn’t completely sure why she let someone like Jack in her life, let alone married him. I had always seen her as beautiful, weight be damned. But I wanted to make it my mission that she never feel less-than again. We still had to be careful not to let people know we were seeing each other but I was anxious to know when we could spend time together again.

Deana smiled. “How about 1 am? Can you meet me back here at 1?” I was all for that. As if she was reading my mind, she added, “I really want to sit and talk with you, ask some questions, and get your opinion on some things.” I wondered how she was going to pull that off with Jack. I laughed when she said, “Well, he’s in there fucking that skinny bitch right now. That won’t take too long. Then he’ll come out and continue to drink himself into a stupor. By midnight he’ll be sleeping a pool of his own vomit, I bet.”

I worried that leaving Denny with him while he was so drunk couldn’t be very safe. I thought that I had upset her because she didn’t speak for long moments. And then she said, “That’s why I love you Dale. You are concerned about me and my life, my son. You aren’t just in it for the sex. No need to worry. Denny and all the kids are going on a field trip to the zoo in Seoul tomorrow. They are all sleeping over at the teacher’s house tonight.”

I was relieved. And then I was really very anxious. I asked her where she planned to take me tonight. She told me that she had a place that we could go, where we could talk privately and do other things. I wondered aloud what those “other things” could be. She just laughed and said, “You’ll find out Mr. Mocha.” I’d picked up on that when she calls me Mr. Mocha there is always something sexual involved.

Just then, Jack emerged from the barracks looking a little disheveled or at least more so than usual. That was our cue to disperse. As I went to go back and mingle with our friends, she said, “1 am Mr. Mocha and can you wear my favorite shorts?” I had to think for a minute what she meant. She wanted me to wear those sleeping shorts I was wearing when she first came to my room. I laughed and said, “What are you gonna wear for me?” She snickered, “You’ll see.”

Off she went to corral Denny. I went back to socializing with everyone else, knowing that later that night I’d get to spend some time with my Sugar Babe. I had a Bud Light in one hand and a burger in the other when I bumped into Jack. As predicted, he was on his way to getting sloshed and I couldn’t resist the urge to help him further along his way.

“Jack, man we really killed it today, didn’t we?” He said, “Man, you are really strokin’ the ball, Dale!” Then I just had to secretly further my intentions. “Hey, Jack. Can I get you another beer or maybe something stronger?” He looked at me smiling. “Stronger? Like how much stronger?” I told him that I had a bottle of Patron up in my room that I had been saving for a worthwhile occasion. In truth, tequila and I are not good friends. I had sworn off the stuff but never got around to giving the bottle away. Now was as good a time as any.

As Jack was smiling and nodding his head, I headed up to my room to fetch my “insurance policy”. I even grabbed a few shot glasses in case he wanted to share. By the time I got back down stairs, Jack was practically licking his lips in anticipation of the famed Mexican spirit. I handed the guys the shot glasses and opened the bottle of tequila, pouring each on a shot. I grabbed a cold beer and we toasted to winning the tournament.

Afterwards, I excused myself to get a burger and then hung back and watched them finish off that bottle. The last I saw Jack that night, he was being helped into their car and Deana was driving him home. I hoped that I hadn’t gotten Jack too drunk. That Deana wouldn’t be able to get him in the house or that he was in some sort of danger medically. After the party died down and we all helped clean up, I headed off to my room to shower and wait for the magic hour.

The party was over at around 10 pm. I had so much time to sit and worry and wonder and just fantasize about Deana. I was excited and anxious and just ready to wrap my arms around her big soft, strong body. By the time 12:15 am came around, I felt like had been working out, I paced around so much. I decided to take another shower. By the time I got out, put on fresh clothes, and gathered my things, it was 12:50 am.

I left my room and headed down the back stairs. The whole time I was wondering what my Sugar Babe was going to wear for me. Obviously, it would be something she thought was sexy. I was hoping I would think so as well. I arrived on the first floor and opened the back door. To my surprise and delight, Deana was already parked there with only her parking lights on to illuminate the night.

But even in the wan light of the moonless night, I could see her big, beautiful smile beaming through the windshield. It made my heart soar. As I opened the passenger side door, I was surprised to see that Deana was wearing an ordinary set of gray sweats. I wondered if she thought that was going to be exciting for me. But I didn’t let on that I was a little disappointed.

I got in the car, closed the door, and leaned over for a kiss. Deana barely moved and didn’t say a word. She was staring out the front windshield. Suddenly she whispered, “Get down!” Remembering that our budding relationship was still a secret, I slid down and tried get as close to the floor board as I could.

Deana turned on the lights and sped past two stumbling drunks that were heading our way. They were singing and slurping beers, barely noticing us as we drove past. I started to get up after we went by them but Deana suggested that I remain hidden until we drove out the gate. Once on the city streets, she said, “You can come up now, Mr. Mocha”. We both laughed at the close call.

Even in sweats, Deana was a vision of bountiful feminine beauty. Everything just seemed to fit her so right. I started to think that the sweats were turning me on. As we drove, I wondered aloud where we were going. Deana laughed, that full, hearty laugh. “Someplace where we’ll have our privacy and we can stretch out a bit. Someplace where I’ll have a BIG surprise for you.”

When we finally stopped, we were in the parking lot of a two-story apartment complex on the east side of Wonju. As we got out of the car, she told me what we were doing. Turns out, there’s a Lockheed employee who has been working over in Korea for a number of years. Every few months, he goes to Thailand to visit his girlfriend for a couple of weeks. He pays Deana $150 to come to his apartment a few times a week to water his plants and do some light dusting. He’s gone and she has the key.

She led me up the stairs as I mulled over the morality of using this guy’s apartment for our passionate tryst. But as I gazed up and her undulating rump in those sweat pants, all my moral high fiber went out the window and I suddenly, definitely found those sweats to be the sexiest thing she’d ever worn.

When we got to the apartment door, Deana slowly put the key in the lock, turned the knob, and then looked over her shoulder at me with a sly grin.

wrenchboy likes this.
  7. Oct 15, 2019 #27

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

So damm happy to see a new chapter! And that it did not take 13 years of teasing like Tool.

8. Oct 18, 2019 #28

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 12

When I went through the door, I was really amazed. The apartment didn’t look like a typical bachelor’s pad at all. There were plants all over and the living room furniture was tasteful and it matched. The lighting was dim but Deana had lit some scented candles and placed them throughout the apartment. For some reason I felt a little nervous being in a strange apartment with my bodacious Sugar Babe, not knowing what she had in store for me.

Once we were inside, Deana stopped and gave me the biggest hug and sweet, wet kiss I'd ever had. She literally took my breath away with the passion that transferred from her lips and body into mine. For just a moment, I almost felt weightless in her arms. My hands and fingers roamed freely all over her back, caressing her sides, and delighting in the feeling of her rolls. It was something I hadn’t remembered enjoying so much in the past.

After our greeting, Deana bade me to sit beside her on the couch. Although I was very happy to be with her, a look of seriousness came across her face. I was worried that she was going to share some bad news. Did she have a change of heart? Was something going on with either Jack or little Denny that would prevent us from further cultivating our relationship? I felt a small bit of fear creeping into my soul.

When she began speaking, I could tell that she was feeling some trepidation about voicing her concerns. “Dale, I’ve enjoyed being with you more than I could have imagined. You’ve awakened something in me that I thought long dead and buried. You make me feel like the woman I want to be, in so many ways. I don’t want this to end. But, we still have a few months to go before I go back to the states. And you won’t be going back for a month and a half after that. Things could change in your mind. What I’m trying to say is, am I just someone to occupy your time while in Korea? Is this going to be over when I leave? I see there aren’t many choices around here. I guess fucking a fat girl is better than not fucking at all.”

I was somewhat taken aback by her questions. But I realized that even though we were in a unique situation, it was hard for either of us to be sure what the other’s true motivations were. For what it was worth, I had similar questions that I wanted to ask as well. It seemed for long moments, we stared into each other’s eyes. Deana was so tense and I could see that her eyes were on the verge of producing tears. My guess was that no matter my answers, she probably would have had sex with me this one last time and then would have broken things off. I understood the fear of investing too much of your heart on someone that would ultimately let you down. It had already happened to me a few months ago.

But I had learned my lesson. I had come to realize that I would never be happy, truly happy, unless I laid it all out and hoped the feelings I relayed to her would be reciprocated. I began by telling her how I felt. “Deana, do you know how I feel about you? I mean how I deeply, truly, maddeningly feel about you? Do you know that my days revolve around thoughts of you? Your name is branded on my heart. I’ve told you before that I’ve never been with anyone like you, but it’s not because of your size. It’s because your soul touches mine in ways I can’t describe.”

I continued, “Please don’t ever call yourself fat again, unless it somehow turns you on. Hearing that angers me, especially when I hear Jack call you that. I don’t see you as fat, just as a lovely, beautiful, sexy, caring, passionate, wonderful woman who happens to be bigger than average. Your size is irrelevant. But I guess in some ways it makes me love you more. I just want to spend my life putting a smile on that gorgeous face of yours.”

She seemed to take in all that I had said, slowly processing the words and their intent. But the stress, the tension in her face and body had not completely subsided. Finally, she took in a deep breath and said, “Okay. One last thing. When I leave Jack, Denny is coming with me. I can’t bear the thought of drunk-ass Jack raising my son. Will that be a problem? “

I chuckled a bit at that question. But Deana gave me a serious look so I knew this was really important to her. I measured my words carefully. “If you’re asking if I’m going to enjoy having a bright, energetic, inquisitive, little boy who just happens to be interested in the weather around me, then my answer is yes. If you are asking if I think I’m ready to have an ‘instant family’ or if I’m ready to be a step-dad, then that answer is also yes. And if you are asking whether I want to add to that family, my answer is hell yes!”

Deana stared at me and blinked repeatedly. Tears began streaming down from her bright blue eyes and I started to think I had said something wrong. I reached in and tried to brush and kiss away here tears. I finally decided to just kiss her on the mouth and hope all would be well. As her lips parted, I could taste the cinnamon on her tongue as we kissed deeply. It seemed as though the intensity grew the longer we kissed. Her kisses became more passionate, more ferocious. For a second, I thought she was going to gobble me up alive. And I loved it.

But just as quickly, Deana broke contact for a moment. There was still an inkling of fear in her eyes. “Dale, I have one last thing to tell you. One last bit of information that may change your mind about me.” For the briefest of moments, I wondered what it could be. My mind went to some dark places in those couple of seconds. At last, she spoke. “I have to be honest. At first, I just wanted to have fun, to feel wanted and to get revenge on Jack for what he’s doing. I didn’t expect to enjoy being with you so much. I didn’t expect to fall in love with you. And I never in a million years would have thought someone like you could ever truly love me.”

With that, she held her breath and awaited a response from me. I was reminded of the times she asked me similar questions. I had thought at the time that she was looking for some sort of assurance from me. Now I realized that her search was more for validation of her own feelings. I think she was just trying to protect herself from any more heartache. I could definitely sympathize with that. After all, the man whom she loved, married, and gave a son just treats her like dirt. Big mistake on his part.

“Sugar Babe, it doesn’t matter how things started out or what our motivations were. What matters is how you feel right now. What matters is how we both feel, what we both want, and what we’re both going to do going forward. I love you. I adore you. I want to be with you here, there, and everywhere. I think little Denny is nice kid and hopefully I will be able to get to know him better as time goes on. And I hope that you will feel the same once you’ve left this place.”

An audible sigh escaped her lips and the tension vacated her face. She stared at me, tears still in her beautiful eyes and said, “I am all yours Mr. Mocha. All yours.” With that, she reached over and planted her lips upon mine. Our tongues began a feverish and hungry dance on our mouths. She began moaning softly while my hands explored her body. I caressed her breasts, her belly, and her thighs.

Deana already had her hand behind my neck when she started tugging on my shirt. Initially, I couldn’t figure out what she wanted me to do. And then she grabbed the front of my sweats and pulled them toward her. I realized that she wanted me to straddle her lap. I was a bit reluctant to do so, given that our combined weight was well over 500 pounds and the couch we were sitting on was made of bamboo! But I trusted that she knew what she was doing.

Keeping my lips locked with hers, I swung my leg over to the other side of her and grabbed the back of the couch for support. The bamboo groaned as our combined weight became centered in the middle of the couch. Oddly, the feeling of straddling her in this manner felt wonderful. I had always been hesitant to put my full weight on a gal, but Deana not only endured it, she encouraged it.

Because of the size of both out thighs, my hard cock, barely contained by my basketball shorts, rested squarely on the middle of her big, soft belly, a fact that did not go unnoticed by my Sugar Babe. Mounted as I was upon her lap, she grabbed two hands full of my rear and began pulling me in and releasing repeatedly, the friction causing my dick to rub up and down against her smooth belly. Without missing a beat, she pulled her shirt up exposing her skin and then pulled the front of my shorts down to reveal about half my shaft.

Her belly was very cool to the touch but my throbbing cock was seemed to be generating its own heat. The dichotomy of our skin tones was an amazing sight. Deana appeared to really be enjoying it. She took one hand and placed it over my cock and pressed it even harder against her tummy. Then she said, “Does this feel good?” I indicated that it did indeed feel good. “Can you cum for me, Mr. Mocha?” She cooed. Until that moment, I had been holding back, trying to save my orgasm for what I was sure would happen later. But now, the realization of what she desired hit me like an electric shock. She wanted me to cum on her belly!

I had never done anything like this and the novelty of it excited me beyond what I would have imagined. From the way Deana was moaning, it was apparent to me that she was deriving pleasure from what we were doing. Who was I to deny my Sugar Babe her pleasure. So I endeavored to make sure she enjoyed it completely.

wrenchboy likes this.
  9. Nov 5, 2019 #29

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Chapter 13

We had quite the rhythm going for a while. I was keenly aware that Deana was deeply into this “belly job” but I wasn’t sure why. I mean, I knew she wanted to please me but what was up with the belly thing? But since it felt really good and there was no harm in doing it, I decided to just make it enjoyable for us both, if I could.

Concentrating on the visual and tactile aspects of the moment, I suddenly noticed that Deana had placed both her hands over my cock that was getting off on her belly. She was really getting into this, which made me more aroused than when we started out. She closed her eyes and seemed to be transferring all that she felt on her stomach, to other parts of her body. I could see that her nipples were extremely hard underneath her bunched up sweatshirt.

I was getting to a point where I thought I might orgasm and I started to pull away from Deana so as not to get too much mess on her tummy and shirt. But she discouraged me from doing so, telling me “Don’t stop.” Then, opening her eyes and looking at me with a desire I had never known, she just began chanting, “Cum for me, baby. Cum on me. Don’t stop. Please, don’t stop.”

This verbal coaxing easily put me over me top as my body started to tremble in anticipation of the explosive orgasm that was about to rock my body. Deana knew it was coming to as she just started hissing, “Yesssssss. Yessssss. Yesssss!” All at once, my cock started to pulse as I came, spewing thick wads of semen onto Deana’s soft round belly. It seemed to go on for minutes as gob after gob spurted up onto her shirt and tummy.

Deana laughed as she released my dick, while the last vestiges of sperm oozed out of my penis, down the underside of my shaft and onto her stomach. Spent for the moment, I attempted to get off of her lap but she grabbed my thighs and bade me to remain atop her. I was curious as to why. Then, looking deeply into my eyes, Deana slowly started to rub my ejaculate into her tummy as though she were applying lotion. I was both shocked and stimulated.

Finally, Deana allowed me to get off her lap. Her hands, belly, and shirt were all sticky and she got up to clean herself off. Once she was done, she brought a warm face cloth over and gently wiped me down as well. Curious, I had to ask, “Was that the surprise you had for me?” Again, Deana chuckled and said, “No. That was strictly for me. Although I’m glad you enjoyed it too”. I asked how that was for her.

“I know you don’t like it when I call myself fat”, she said. “But fat is what I am. At least these days. I can identify with thick, curvy, or just plain big. But in the end, most people see me as fat. But you don’t look at me the same way others do. You seem to revel in my size and it doesn’t put you off. I wanted to know that my “bigness” turned you on. You just proved to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt that it does. That made me feel like a fucking queen!”

Seizing upon that idea, I let loose of a feeling that had been in my mind the very first time we were together. I said, “You are my queen Deana. I want to give my heart, my body, and all my love. Anything you ask of me, I will do. I want you to feel completely at ease and also completely empowered with me. With you, I feel anything is possible. I want you to feel that too.” I waited for her to respond and after a moment, she smiled at me, grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I was a bit apprehensive about making love to my Sugar Babe in someone else’s bed. But she put me at ease after letting me know that we were going to be sleeping in the guest bedroom. There was a queen-sized pedestal bed in the room, a small night stand, and a lamp. When we walked into the room, Deana had me stand by the doorway. I wondered what else she had in store for me.

“That thing on the couch was for me. But I have something I think you’ll like, waiting for you.” As she stood next to the bed, Deana removed her sweats revealing a red laced bra and crotch-less panties underneath. She looked delicious! But what she did next made my mouth water. She climbed onto the bed, got on all fours with her backside facing me and said, “This is all yours. You can have anything you want. You can do anything you want. I trust you completely.”

My mind began racing wildly. In the span of a few seconds I thought of all the possibilities that could occur. My eyes darted to and fro. I noticed that there were condoms, lube and various spreadable edibles on the night stand. Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and honey. Staring at that big, soft, fleshy bottom, I literally started to salivate. And I finally made up my mind what I wanted to do first. When Deana reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks for me, it sealed the deal.

I walked forward, leaned down and planted my face squarely in the middle of all that feminine flesh! When I did so, Deana released her fluffy white cheeks and they collapsed onto my face, sending me to big booty nirvana! I felt like a kid in a candy store. I licked, kissed, nibbled, and sucked anything and everything I could. All the while, Deana wiggled her tush and squealed with delight.

After a while of getting her wet and ready, I stood up. The bed height was nearly perfect. I could stand flat footed on the floor while Deana’s rear was waist high to me. I only had to bend my knees slightly to place the head of my cock right at her vaginal doorway. Deana reached back between her legs and guided my thick shaft into her, gasping as it slid deep inside.

The coolness of her butt flesh, coupled with the warmth and wetness of her vagina made for an indescribable feeling. Bent over as she was, her beautiful backside was expanded to more than twice the width of my body. I marveled at the beauty of all her feminine fanny, how it jiggles with every stroke and the sounds our copulation made. The squishing sounds of my penis sliding in and out of her pussy and the soft “thwap” of our bodies coming together.

I was thrusting inside her, slowly, gently, not wanting to seem like an animal. My hands were gripping her hips softly as well. That’s when I noticed that she was doing more thrusting, rearing back, than I was. A soft growl escaped her lips, “Come on Mr. Mocha. Give it to me.” I thought I was giving it to her but apparently she wanted more. I was happy to oblige.

The way she talked to me and the sight of our coupling turned me on like nothing I had ever experienced. I began to thrust into her with more conviction. She in turn, reared back harder, slamming her backside into my pelvis. We found a rhythm that worked to enhance both our movements. The feeling of her flesh slapping against mine was exhilarating.

The slapping sound began to get louder and louder. I gripped her hips tightly and watched as the shockwaves of our fucking rippled through her fleshy feminine bottom. The sight of her ass wiggling, jiggling, and reverberating from the force of our rhythmic strokes aroused me to the point where I forgot where I was momentarily. I was in such a euphoric state, I didn’t immediately hear Deana calling my name.

“Dale, don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” I heard as I came back to my senses. I had not planned on stopping although I was nearing climax myself. I was enamored with the fact that Deana seemed to be enjoying our love making just as much as I. And then Deana reached back with both hands, grabbed both her butt cheeks and spread them as wide as she could. Again she growled at me, this time uttering, “Deeper” in that voice of hers.

I began cumming at that point. My cock pulsated wildly, uncontrollably as I thrust as deeply as I could. Apparently, the extra bit of space afforded by the spreading of her cheeks, allowed me to “hit the spot” as it were. I could feel Deana’s body shudder as she her breathing became staccato. As my semen exploded into womb, I could feel the walls of her vagina clamp down on my cock. Suddenly, a loud squeal issued from her lips. “Eeeeeeeeyyyyeeeesssss!”

I had been holding my breath for the final ten seconds in hopes of delaying my own climax in favor of hers. When I finally allowed myself to breathe again, I felt as though all of the strength had drained from my body along with my cum. My legs felt weak and wobbly. I relaxed my grip upon her hips and noticed my hand prints on her skin. I hoped that I had not held on too tightly and hurt my Sugar Babe.

I summoned the strength to back out slowly, seeing my semi-erect, dark cock glistening with a mixture of sperm and Deana’s womanly juices. I was a bit unsteady but was able to climb onto the bed next to Deana who had just fell over on her side. We were facing each other, curled up on the bed, staring into each other’s eyes. My heart was beating like a drum and Deana was trying to settle down her breathing.

Finally, Deana said, “Nobody has ever taken me like that before. Jack could never satisfy me like that. You didn’t mind all the cushioning back there?” I assured her that I did not and that I in fact, loved the entire experience. I said, “Sugar Babe, your ass turns me on so much, I didn’t believe it possible. And fuck! Eating you out from behind was a dream come true. I hope it didn’t freak you out.”

She said, “I thought that you’d like something like that. I do notice that you are always checking out my booty whenever you can. I wanted to give you a treat and was prepared to let you do anything you wanted. You could have fucked or fingered my ass as much as you wanted. I want you to enjoy every part of my body.” When she said that, my heart swooned.

I reiterated, “I love you my Sugar Babe.” She said, “I know you do Mr. Mocha. And I love you with all my heart. We lay there for a while just enjoying the moment.