• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Right Stuffing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy

BHM. WG, Stuffing, Intrigue, Revenge

Here's Part One of a story written by a good friend of mine. If you're offended by "revenge stuffing stories" then don't read on. Otherwise, enjoy...

The Right Stuffing
by Mick Haggen

I can’t believe what I’m hearing, Josh thought to himself. Josh listened in shock and utter disbelief to the conversation between his friend, Steve, and their boss, Mr. Jeffers in the boardroom.

Josh and the rest of the advertising department had finished their weekly departmental meeting. Shortly after Josh left, he realized he had left the new sweater Monica had given him as a birthday gift on the back of his chair. So, he went back for it.

The boardroom had been quickly cleared out to break for lunch. As he picked up his sweater, he spied a door ajar at the rear of the room. Josh thought it was funny that he had never noticed that door before. No one was around, so he entered what turned out to be a small supply closet. The most interesting feature was the surveillance equipment, which showed the interior of the boardroom on a small screen.

I didn’t realize they’d been taping our meetings, Josh thought.

His contemplation was broken when Steve and Mr. Jeffers reentered the boardroom. Josh was trapped. He certainly didn’t want them to realize he had been snooping, so he stayed quiet. He watched and listened to their exchange on the monitor.

“Thanks, Mr. Jeffers, for your support of my proposal,” Steve said, smiling widely.

Steve was a good-looking man in his early thirties. He looked like a real midwestern guy with sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and finely chiseled features that included a modest lean muscular built. Since moving to New York three years ago and landing a job in an up-and-coming advertising firm, he used his looks and winning personality to his advantage. He moved very swiftly up the corporate ladder. He was admired by men and was fawned over by the women. He had used his charm at the meeting, easily maneuvering Mr. Jeffers into his corner.

“I appreciate your contribution, Steve,” Mr. Jeffers answered.

Mr. Jeffers nudged closer to Steve, “I am especially grateful for your input about Bob. I know he’s a close friend and all.” Mr. Jeffers put a hand on Steve’s shoulder sympathetically. “It must have been difficult for you to confide in me.”

“Yes, it was hard,” Steve, sighed. “But, it had to be said.”

“I can see what you mean about Bob,” Mr. Jeffers said. “He’s gained so much weight lately. He really isn’t setting the right image for representing our company on this project.”

Josh was stunned. He, Bob, and Steve had moved here together from Illinois. They were childhood friends, god damn it! How could he talk behind Bob’s back like this?

Bob had always been stocky, but since breaking up with Susan he’s been depressed. With the added pressures of the job, his weight ballooned to 295 lbs. He put on over 60 pounds in less than a year. Bob didn’t seem too concerned about it. He was over six feet tall, had a muscular chest, and a great sense of humor. His belly was rotund and exceptionally plump, but solid from his active lifestyle which included hiking and mountain climbing.

“You, on the other hand, are the perfect picture of health, Steve. You will send the right message to the Vitamin and Fitness Firm that we are serious.” Jeffers smiled. “I’m so glad you accepted the promotion. How has Bob taken it?”

“You know, Bob. He’s such a good - natured soul. He’ll do what’s right for the company,” Steve answered.

“I have to get to my appointment,” Mr. Jeffers said. “I’ll see you later.”

As soon as Mr. Jeffers left, Josh was going to go out to confront Steve. Until he heard Steve begin to talk to himself.

“Y – E – S!” said Steve. “I got it. Bob may have done most of the footwork on this deal, but I put it together and packaged it,” Steve said, fixing his hair in a mirror. “It’s Bob’s own fault he didn’t get that promotion. He’s turned into a jiggling ball of blubber. What a butterball!”

With that, Steve strolled out of the boardroom. This is when Josh realized that this had all been recorded…

Later that day, Josh brought the tape to show Monica and Ed. He, Steve, and Bob had met the two of them shortly after the three of them moved to New York and had been inseparable ever since.

“That bastard!” shouted Monica. “He hamstringed Bob and Bob has no idea.”

“We have to tell Bob…Ed began.

“Tell Bob what?” Bob asked coming into the apartment he shared with Ed and Josh. “What’s wrong?”

“I just don’t know how to tell you,” Josh said, eyes downcast.

“Just tell me like it is,” Bob replied.

The four of them sat to view the tape Josh had smuggled out of the office hours before. Bob was clearly saddened by the tape and looked embarrassed.

“I never knew he felt that way about me,” Bob said, visibly upset.

“Aren’t you pissed?” Edward demanded.

“Well, I really have blown up over the year…” Bob began, rubbing his stomach.

“That’s not what Ed’s referring to and you know it, Bob,” Monica said. “You did all the work on that project and now Steve is taking all the credit. He’s jealous of you.”

“Look at him,” Bob said. “How could he be jealous of me?”

“You’re smarter than him. You put that campaign together, “ Ed replied.

“Steve is right. I’ve swelled up like a watermelon.”

Monica came over to him and kissed him. She then did something intriguing. She let her hand move down the span of his inflated belly, rubbing the top. It felt good and he felt turned on.

“You always looked good to me,” she said.

“Listen, Monica,” Josh said. “We have to work out a plan to expose Steve.”

“Wait,” said Ed. “I might have a much better plan.”

(continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back