• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The sheer wonder and magic of fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much has been said about fat and sex. And quite obviously, for a FA, making love with a fat woman is a thrilling, wonderful thing, one that makes many of us wonder if this degree of sensory nirwana and fulfillment could possibly be available to other men.

However, fat is so much more than sex.

When we look at our fat partners, our face breaks out in a smile. There's just so much beauty and grace, and we never tire of it. Holding a fat woman is absolutely the most wonderful thing. Feeling the warm, soft, substantial body of a loved one is pure bliss. There's definitely magic there, and it's a magic that goes to our very core. Being near and with a fat woman I love makes me feel whole, fulfilled, happy, connected, and immensely grateful all at once. It's like having found what we need on so many levels. It is probably a feeling only FAs can truly understand.

I do not question, speculate or wonder why fatness is such a wonderful, magical thing to me. It just is. Always has been, and always will be.

Latest posts

Back