• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Sheraton at the Reed Conference Center- Midwest, OK

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I just got done traveling cross country for a move. I stayed at the Sheraton at the Reed Conference Center in Midwest, Oklahoma. I arrived just shortly after 5 a.m. on a prepaid reservation. The attendant told me that when I called to make sure I can get a late check in and told him how far away I still was he comp'd me for the next night so I wouldn't have to sleep for three hours and be on the road with so little sleep.

This my friends is true service. So if you're ever thinking of being in Oklahoma or if you have to travel across the country in those parts and have to stop in the area I highly recommend this Sheraton. They had really good soup in their cafe too. Plus they're a pet friendly hotel, but they're not dirty or pee scented rooms or anything. This is the reason I stayed here. I needed a pet friendly hotel.

They're pretty fat friendly too, all the cafe chairs were armless and the bed was sturdy. The toilet wasn't the best, but it wouldn't give anything smaller than a ssbbw any trouble.

Latest posts

Back