The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
It wasn't so much as getting pulled in... She mentioned it and it sounded really cool so here I am! She warned me though about how addicting it is and I can see where she's coming from :D
welcome to the board and yeah, it is kind of addicting. I have become a shell of what I once was due to hitting refresh every 10 seconds.

BlimpEx

Dislikes: Fakes
Hobby: Bass Player
Favorite Food: Anything with pasta
Favorite Band: Kutless
Height: 5'6"
Weight 185lbs

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Hello...
I'm new, obviously.
My name is Chloe, I'm 22, I don't really know much about this community or anything but a friend looked up forums dealing with what I was going through and suggested this place after searching around. So somebody has been spying on you guys. *gasp*
But she said this place was a little on the sexual side which I was trying to talk against getting into, but overall a happy group.
Basically, I'm very shy about talking about this subject.
I hush up about it except around my spouse who's pretty accepting of my quirkiness.
I went through a lot and I use to be skinny as a rail, like seriously, I was about 98lbs at 16. But for a while I was depressed, ate ate ate, now I'm pretty chubby.
The interesting thing, after my depression went away and I got super cheery again, I noticed the strangest thing, I like to be larger. I don't want to lose the weight I put on. I'm just starting to see now I might not be the only one, I mean, just a week ago I pretty much didn't know anybody else thought like I do and I hope you guys do.

Anyway, I can talk more if any of you care to know more. I'd rather not ramble too long without your consent. >_>

Otherwise, I love music, love love love music.
From all across the board, lots of Indie stuff, singer/songwriter stuff, experimental stuff, jazz, rock, hip hop, even metal.
My favorite artists are probably;

Regina Spektor (shocker!), The Gathering, Sleater-Kinney, Fiona Apple, King Crimson, Miles Davis, John Zorn, Porcupine Tree, Keren Ann, and Dream Theater.

A whole lot more too.

Okey dokey then, hope you guys are a fun group, you'll see a lot of me probably.

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
Regina Spektor (shocker!), The Gathering, Sleater-Kinney, Fiona Apple, King Crimson, Miles Davis, John Zorn, Porcupine Tree, Keren Ann, and Dream Theater.

A whole lot more too.

Okey dokey then, hope you guys are a fun group, you'll see a lot of me probably.

awesome list!! haha and I am such a dumbass. I saw your avatar and I was like .. holy shit .. I know you from somewhere! I was this close to private messaging you until I realized it was Regina Spektor. haha I am a dumbass. :doh:

welcome to the board. You sound neat! :bounce:

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
awesome list!! haha and I am such a dumbass. I saw your avatar and I was like .. holy shit .. I know you from somewhere! I was this close to private messaging you until I realized it was Regina Spektor. haha I am a dumbass. :doh:

welcome to the board. You sound neat! :bounce:
haha, thank you! Already a Regina fan, I think I like this place.
I'll probably take a little while to loosen up a bit and talk more.
This is just odd, I'm usually not posting on forums like this one.

Pretty In Plaid

welcome to the board and yeah, it is kind of addicting. I have become a shell of what I once was due to hitting refresh every 10 seconds.
Thanks for welcoming me :D
It seems the shell of what you once were is just fine...

:happy:A BIG Welcome to all other new people just like me out there!!!!:happy:

Pretty In Plaid

Hello...
I'm new, obviously.
My name is Chloe, I'm 22, I don't really know much about this community or anything but a friend looked up forums dealing with what I was going through and suggested this place after searching around. So somebody has been spying on you guys. *gasp*
Welcome, Chloe... I just want to mention that that is my favorite name ever. :)
I don't know much about this forum either but from what I've gathered, it's pretty neat!!!

Again, Welcome!!!

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
Welcome Katie, BlimpEx and Sweet_Serenade!

--I too wondered why Regina Spektor looked so damn familiar, lol. I'll blame it on BGB. I'm not sure how it's his fault, but I'm sure it is. Right? Right?--

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
Thanks for taking the time to find out my real name!!! :D I tried finding yours to give a sincere thanks, but I couldn't. I'm still new and confused!! HAHAHA But seriously, thanks!
Aw! It's okay. I'm still confused, and I don't have the new excuse anymore. lol

She's Betsy, Katie. :)
Thanks Ashley. I went to bed at a pansy's hour!

223322ffff
*taps microphone*

Is this thing on?

BoBabe? Is that you?

chrisreves

Bonjour,
I'm new here, I speak english like a spanish cow, sorry, I'm french !
I'm Chrisreves, the same who put videos on youtube.
I like this forum and hope put some of my pics in some threads.
Au revoir. A bientôt.
I forgot the most important
135 kg for 1m86

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Welcome, Chloe... I just want to mention that that is my favorite name ever. :)
I don't know much about this forum either but from what I've gathered, it's pretty neat!!!

Again, Welcome!!!
Thank you! I've always liked my name a lot too, when I was little I didn't appreciate it. Now that I've grown up and all, I adore it, beautiful name.

And thank you other peoples who welcomed me!

And a warm welcome to other peoples who've joined! :bounce:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
223322ffff
Hey, if this is really yourselfness, welcome back, you've been missed :bow:

And welcome to all the new-new folks too, another interesting sounding group--it seems to have been a good week already in the way of new Dimmers!

Oh, and Serenity, about the 'sexual' content of this site....really different people use this place in all sorts of different ways. Some are here very much for the eroticism, some to socialize, some for fat activism, and so on. So pick and choose the boards you want to get involved with, and which threads to read and to respond, and you can hopefully find what you are looking for.

Regards;

-Ed

Sweet_Serenade

Foodaholic
Oh, and Serenity, about the 'sexual' content of this site....really different people use this place in all sorts of different ways. Some are here very much for the eroticism, some to socialize, some for fat activism, and so on. So pick and choose the boards you want to get involved with, and which threads to read and to respond, and you can hopefully find what you are looking for.

Regards;

-Ed
I've noticed it is really varied, which I'm happy for, I was just a little reluctant of that aspect of a community like this because, well, I guess I'm just shy talking about my sexual interests and all that.
For the most part I just want to surround myself with a supportive community for my interest in being fat and gaining weight.
I think as I come out of my shell a bit I might be more comfy talking about the erotic parts of it, for now I'm just excited to have found a community that shares my interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts