• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Stupidest Thing You've Done

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel_257

So I did two epically stupid things today and that got me to thinking about a new thread!!!
Post the stupidest thing you've done in the past while or since you've been born.
I'll go first.
So last night I went to get groceries and I took my car and when I came back I parked my car in my dead end street right in front of my apartment building. I put my hazards on to unload my car. Needless to say, I left my car out there with the hazards on in the middle of the road all night. Boy did I feel dumb when I walked out to class to see my dead car staring me in the face. I'm just glad it wasn't towed/ticketed, but I did need to call AAA to get a tow.
Later that same day (today) I was watching Scrubs on ComCen and they had the episode where people are "bastard coated bastards with bastard filling." I was so excited to text this to my friend that I did not see that the text convo my friend and I were having had an intermittent text from his mother who was commenting on our convo because my friend was home for SB. Again, needless to say, I texted my friends mom, "BASTARD COATED BASTARDS WITH BASTARD FILLING!!!" (just like that too). Yeah, mom was confused to say the least, but my friend bailed me out by explaining the Scrubs ep and even showing it to her to ease her out of shock.

Now you go!!!

Latest posts

Back