• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The wrong end of the stick personified...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
My boyfriend and I were just having a coffee out the other day, and this cute BHM came into the coffee shop and ordered the coffee. Me being me, I couldn't help but have a *sneaky* look.

We had our coffee and left, and as we were leaving, my boyfriend suddenly says to me "Do you have a problem with fat people?" I was completely taken back by this question, and said no quite defianently, and asked why he thought so. "You always look at them!" he said. I convinced him this wasn't the case...my sneaky looks obviously aren't as sneaky as I thought, I'll have to be extra careful from now on. How wrong could he be? I *love* big boys :smitten:

My boyfriend is going to the gym now and losing what little fat he actually had *sigh*, but I love him and he is wonderful to me.

I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences?

Bella xXx

Latest posts

Back