• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

They're not Michael Jackson's children

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Toil

I'd like to see a show of hands from those of you that believed they were. It took me one look at the first born child to see he was as caucasian as a human could be. It's just common and logical sense that a person with deep brown skin can not under ANY circumstance sire a white child. The black gene is ALWAYS the dominant gene when it comes to skin tone, hair texture, etc...

As much as I loved Michael's talent, he was a pathological liar. He convinced many of you that he woke up one morning and discovered that vitiligo had turned him into a white man from head to toe, so why wouldn't he believe he'd be able to convince the world he can sire three caucasian babies? Bear in mind Michael suggested a young white boy play him in the Jacksons TV movie. His ultimate wish was to show the world that not only is he not African-American, but that his children won't be either.

Oh, and the news also announced that Debbie Roe isn't the mother of these children either.

What absolutely blows my mind and disgusts me to no end is, how in the f#ck do you find an entire staff of doctors and medical aids that agree to go along with all of his frauds? It obviously took a team of dermatology experts to oversee the bleaching process of his skin. Who are these people?? WHERE are these people?? Did all this take place on some uncharted island where the press can't find the doctor that actually REMOVED THE CHILD FROM DEBBIE ROE'S WOMB??? Did he basically agree to pay ongoing salaries to these people to keep their mouths shut? Now that Michael is dead, I'm assuming it'll all blow up and certain key players will have to answer to the press. I can't wait to hear how Debbie Roe addresses the press about this.

It's really unfortunate Michael didn't have romantic and sexual feelings towards women (or men) his age. I really, really believe had Michael gotten married at a young age with someone he truly loved, the institute of marriage would have kept him on a more sane and traditional path. It's when we men are on our own and left to our own devices that we do weird, bad and unhealthy things to ourselves. The innate desire for a woman to be in a solid loving relationship keeps their mate in a healthy environment. Mentally and physically. Buying the bones of the Elephant Man, insisting you and your children wear bizarre Mardi Gras masks when in public, dangling your kid over a balcony, getting a dozen nose jobs--all these things simply wouldn't have happened if Michael was in a true, solid marriage or relationship. Michael's wife would have been throwing dinner parties and that would have helped to foster a sense of social presence within this man-child. He would have had a strong and sane sounding board if he was in a loving relationship as opposed to a bunch cretins that basically went along with Michael's every bizarre whim just to keep their cash cow happy. Again, it's when we dudes are on our own that we're at our worst.

Latest posts

Back