• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thin girlfriend...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasumaru

About a year ago I met and befriended a girl, who, for simplicity's and privacy's sake I'll call "L"... We really clicked, and I'd had a crush on her ever since I met her... Anyway, a little over a month ago, I finally got the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend (we already went out a lot, although we never called them "dates"), she said yes, and we've both, no exaggerations, never been happier. She's like, the greatest girl I've ever met...

I like big girls, I admit, or I wouldn't be here. The bigger, the better, with girls, in my eyes. It's sexy, and it just plain looks healthier too. I kept it my secret, but a few weeks ago, I told L all about it... I half-expected her to freak out, but she really didn't care... The thing is, though, she's skinny. Not rail-thin, but definitely skinny, just a teensy (literally, hardly anything) bit of a belly and that's it.

A really special occasion for us is coming up in a few months, and L said she was gonna try to lose weight to look as good as she could for me when it came... I told her again about how I prefer bigger girls, but she said she didn't really want to be chubby, and, although she didn't say it, she already has low self-esteem as-is and probably, I think, was afraid of what others would think or how they would react, since when she became vegetarian (she feels sorry for the animals) lots of people who she once thought to be her friends left her, and fears that happening again... I'm always complimenting her, trying to raise that self-esteem of hers, but it doesn't seem to help...

Anyway, I was able to convince her not to try to lose weight for me, but is there any way to convince her to gain? She's beautiful, and attractive in just about every way but her weight, although, (no pun intended) that's a pretty big thing missing.... She's too caught up in what the media thinks is pretty, and considering I'm in the minority in this case (the majority of people think fat people are ugly, unfortunately), I don't think she even cares or notices since I'm constantly complimenting her anyway how big a deal this is.... I'd never leave her over it, but it's still a rather important issue to me...

Latest posts

Back