• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Things will never get any better. Will they?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T_Devil

A Happy Disaster
This might have something to do with how the elections turned out, but I dunno. I've been feeling disenfranchised for a really long time. I'm to the conclusion that it doesn't matter who's in office, who we elect, what bills are passed and what bills are struck down. It doesn't matter who's rights are being trampled or who's beliefs are being oppressed....

Nothing's ever going to get better.

The harder we try, the more resistance we will face. We gotta keep fighting the good fight? Not me. I'm really kind of done with the whole thing. I'm done with politics, I'm done with it all. I'm finding that it's corrupting who I am as a person and when I'm a person of general ambivalence towards everything, I find my life and my moods easier to control.

I say let them destroy the country. I say let it burn to the ground because our generation is an obvious failure and maybe a good Red vs. Blue Civil war is just what we need to weed out these people that live inside the extremes. I don't care anymore.

Either we all have the same rights to everything or we have no right to anything. I'd like to believe in rights, but it's obvious we do not deserve them. The people that fight for their rights deserve them. The people that sit there and let the "constitution" defend their rights rely on an antique that was written by men who owned slaves.

All MEN are created equal. Women? Well, maybe not so much.

I'm tired of all of this. Maybe it's being exposed to FOX news monday through friday for an hour, but that's just how I feel. I don't care about lady liberty anymore. She's lied to me one too many times. It's not that I don't believe in America anymore, I just don't care.

Call me a quitter like Sara Palin. It just takes too much out of me. I'm 36 years old and everytime I have to deal with politics I feel as though I'm bringing my life to a shorter and shorter expectancy. Politics makes me lose the will to live all together. I don't watch news anymore. This was the last time I'll vote. I have the freedom to engage in apathy and I'm afraid if I keep caring about my country, it will kill me.

Submitted.
-T

Latest posts

Back