• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

This is why I haven't seen him in 5 years...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneHauteMama

Argh! I'm so frustrated! My grandfather has been in and out of the hospital and nursing homes for about a month now. He's doing okay, but could be better. When my grandmother died 5 years ago, I vowed I'd never see him again. Long story short, they both treated me like crap when I was a kid and I did nothing but respect them and try like hell to have a relationship with them. They weren't invited to my wedding and they blamed my mother and said she poisoned me against them. No, it was more like I knew they didn't really care about me and all the other grandchildren were gold to them even though the others treated them like crap.

Anyway, I go to see him...and one of the first things he does is what he's done my entire life...TALK ABOUT MY WEIGHT.

Him: "How's it going with your weight?"
Me: "Look at me...how's it look like it's going?"

Then he proceeds to look at pictures of my kids and say "Wow, they're all thin and healthy...you know, you have to be an example to them...make sure they get exercise and eat right..."

AAAAAH! For one thing, I am fat because HIS gene pool is SHIT. For another, my children are healthy because I made sure they were taken care of and they are naturally more like their father...lean and tall.

This just reminded me why I wanted nothing to do with him...I should have stuck to my guns and refused to see him.

Latest posts

Back