• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

This one is for the comic book fans

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutbackZack

What do you think about all the movies coming out base on comics? Are they good or bad? Or is one company producing better movies than others?

Also are you excited about the upcoming movies like JL and The Avengers? If so do which do you think will do better, Marvel or DC?

I think the movies are getting a lot better. Could because the demand for quality has gotten higher over the years. Also once they get the origin story out of the way you can dive into the deep stuff with more freedom. I think The Incredible Hulk is proof of that. At the same time Iron Man was just amazing.

Right now Marvel is in the lead, and they're putting out about 3 movies a year with over a dozen to come. DC has been lacking with their failed attempts such as Cat Women. However, with the amazing Batman movie they'll be able to one day catch. In the end it depends on how the fans look at it. But box office wise Marvel is just killing everyone, plus they got a $514 million investment to make more movies.

Beside Marvel and DC I think the other movies such as Hell Boy 2 will turn out great. The sad thing is they don't have one element like the two big daddies do. That is the cross overs.

As many people know Marvel is gearing up with The Avengers with the already crossover occurring in the Hulk. They have Thor and Iron Man 2 plan for 2010, and The First Avenger: Captain American and The Avengers plan for 2011 within one month of each other. Also they plan on using the same actors (thank god).

DC also has JL plan, but they're already behind again because there's nothing out saying they're going to do small crossover scenes to build up the movie. On top of that, and this should be a sin, they don't even plan on using the same actors. I understand the legal issues between studios and what not. But I blame that on horrible business strategy.

Were there some bad Marvel movies? Yeah, from the emo Spiderman in the 3rd movie to the Hulk fighting a puddle with rabies in his, there has been. But hopefully that looks like the past and we can enjoy Punisher: War Zone and X-Men Origins: Wolverine/Magneto. As for Ant Man? Only time will tell, but in the mean time lets go spend our $7 watching a man dress up as a bat beating the shit out of a clown as an attorny turns bi-polar midway in the plot.

Latest posts

Back