• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Three Wishes - by Browniestuff (~BBW, Magic, Extreme Eating, Explicit Sex, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Magic, Extreme Eating, Explicit Sex, ~MWG - Genies supposedly get to have all the fun - but not always!

Three Wishes
by Browniestuff

His name was Joe and hers was Heather. She was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen and she was all his. Standing about 5' 8" with thick brown hair dark brown eyes, about 120 pounds, B cup breasts, a nice ass and figure, he was surprised he didn't have to beat the other guys away with a stick. The best part of it all was that the two of them were in love; there was no one else in her mind or his. He had certainly dated a wide variety of women. Wide was a very good way to put it; some were about four feet around and some had been less than a foot. He really didn't have a fixed preference.

Or did he?

One day, the two of them were at the mall and sitting in the food court sharing a few slices of pizza when an enormously pregnant women came through the dais from the parking garage. Immediately, Heather noticed that Joe's attention was not on his girlfriend, but on this other woman's enormous belly and bust.

Heather wasn't sure how to take this, so she kept silent since she knew of his complete lack of preference when it came to weight already. She didn't say anything but kept her eyes open.

Over the next few weeks she began to notice a pattern. Joe didn't seem to be drawn to just any kind of weight or size. It seemed to only be enormous bellies and breasts, not butts or thighs, mainly pregnant women. She still didn't say anything since he was still obviously attracted to her as well.

Finally, one day they had been out running some errands and stopped at a local all-you-can eat buffet for a quick bite to eat. At a table not far away were a woman and her man. The man kept going back and forth from the table to the buffet, filling plate after plate and bringing them to her. As Heather watched she couldn't tell where the woman was putting it all.

Heather was sitting at an angle so that the table was between them. Suddenly she noticed that she could see the woman's belly underneath the table; every time she swallowed she saw it distend a little further. Suddenly, she felt herself flush a little and felt something deep within her flare up and come alive.

She turned to look at Joe and saw that he was looking between the couple and her. Blushing furiously, Heather returned her attention to her food and tried to stop herself from looking over.

Suddenly she felt Joe's hand on her's and she looked up at him. He looked her in the eyes, and she recognized the look in his eyes that meant that he knew what she was thinking. Quickly finishing their food, they left and got back into their car.

When they got back home, they sat down in the living room. Joe began, 'There is something that I have been meaning to tell you for some time now. But I think that it is too late and you have figured it out.'

'I think that you have a sort of... fetish for large bellies. Whether it is from massive eating or from being pregnant. Right?' she asked

'That's basically right. I just didn't say anything because I also like women who don't have that either. I mean, I obviously still think that you're hot,' he said, thinking about the night before, blushing.

'Obviously,' she said, biting her lip, trying to think of how to say what she wanted to ask next.

'Do you ever fantasize about me being like that?' she asked shyly.

'Sometimes, but, see, the thing you need to understand is that I might like the belly, but I don't much care for girls who are outright corpulent. Rolls and rolls of fat aren't all that attractive to me, just the belly. So feeding you until you have a belly is attractive but not what would happen once your body had assimilated all that food. Some weight is ok but not to a massive extent. Do you understand?'

'I think so,' she answered. 'You know when I was watching that woman in that restaurant today I couldn't believe what I was seeing. After a while I even began to feel a little... I don't know.'

'What?' he asked.

'Well, I began to feel a little turned on,' she said blushing again.

'Really!' he said with surprise written on his face.

'Yeah. I just imagined my belly being stuffed full and you massaging it while I stuffed it with more and started to get really horny,' she elaborated with her eyes wide.

Joe shifted around in his seat to try to hide what her description had caused to happen between his legs but she was too quick for him. 'But I agree with you that I don't want to get totally obese. What weight do you think would be ideal?'

'Well,' he was not thinking clearly any more because his emotions and hormones were starting to get the best of him.

'Ummmmm, maybe 170. I don't know, it depends on where you gain the weight.' He could no longer sit comfortably.

'I wish there was some way to solve all of this without causing damage, whether its you getting too obese, or becoming just a complete lard ass,' he said with a grin. 'I don't believe in magic, but it would make things easier.'

'Yeah, it would,' she said laughing, both at the idea of magic and at his feeble attempt in hiding his erection.

'But I know how to solve a problem that you have right now,' she said in a soft purr.

'Oh yeah and how is that?' he responded innocently.

'Come on into the bedroom and find out,' she said, moving in that direction and crooking a finger at him...

Joe and Heather were a very serious couple. Obviously they were very comfortable talking to each other about anything that was bothering them. They were not however married because they were not yet out of college and they wanted to wait until wait until they had their careers set before they made any sort of leap. They both came from very well off parents and thus had access to luxuries.

Over the summer break they flew to a resort in the Caribbean. They would lie on the beach during the day, play beach-volleyball, and walk hand-in-hand on the beach watching the sunset as the water lapped at their feet.

One day they had wandered further than normal down the beach just holding each other's hands and admiring the wind in their hair. Suddenly, Heather let out a yelp and fell to her knees. Bending automatically to help her up, Joe's eye caught the glitter of something shiny sticking up out of the sand. After helping Heather to her feet Joe bent and after a little digging had unearthed what looked like and old-fashioned lamp.

Heather couldn't believe her eyes, she didn't want to mention what she thought it looked like but Joe was thinking the same thing, it might just be a magic lamp.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' they said together. Exchanging significant looks they grabbed each other's hands and practically ran back to the resort. They got to their bungalow and locked the door. After closing all of the blinds they sat down in the bed room and very carefully examined the lamp.

Now you need to understand that since the day of their talk they had not really discussed Joe's thoughts on weight and form of body. But now that they had the opportunity to maybe make it come true.

'Alright, let's see if we are getting our hopes up or not.'

With that, Heather reached forward and slowly rubbed the lamp. Suddenly it was like they were in a dance hall in Las Vegas. Lights and smoke flashed and spewed out of lamp. A large man was suddenly sitting cross-legged in the middle of the room. "I AM THE GENIE OF THE LAMP! WHAT ARE YOUR THREE WISHES!?" he said in a loud booming voice.

Turning to Heather, Joe held out a finger toward the genie as if to say, give us a minute. 'Okay, we need to be careful here. I think we both know what we want to ask, for but we need to be careful. What do you think our wishes should be?'

'Well, I want to be able to eat as much as I want without having to worry about getting full or reaching a point where I will actually hurt myself, so basically I could swell to infinite proportions,' she said.

'Right, and we don't want you to actually gain any weight from the eating,' said Joe.

'And I also want to be able to return to normal so that I can fit into my clothes again. The problem is that I think that the first one will actually count as two, am I right?" she asked the genie.

'YOU ARE!' boomed the Genie.

'Okay, so let's think about the wording. What if we asked for you to be able to eat as much as you wanted without ANY side effects but for the dimensions, that might take care of the feeling full, the danger of getting hurt, and gaining weight? Would that work?' Joe directed this last question at the genie.

'IT WOULD!'

'So that brings us back to two wishes, what should the third one be?' asked Heather.

'YOU HAVE THREE ALREADY! THE FIRST ONE WOULD BE TO BE ABLE TO EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES EXCEPT FOR THE ADDED DIMENSIONS THE FOOD WOULD ADD TO YOUR BELLY. THE SECOND IS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO RETURN TO NORMAL WHEN YOU NEED TO. THESE TWO WILL REQUIRE ENOUGH MAGIC FOR FOUR WISHES. THERE ARE TWO OF YOU HOWEVER. IF YOU LIKE I WILL COMBINE YOUR SIX WISHES AND GRANT ALL OF THEM!' the genie explained.

'What do you think?' asked Joe.

'Let's do it,' answered Heather.

They turned to the genie in unison and nodded their heads. The genie approached Heather and placed both of this hands on her middle. He began chanting in a low voice in a language that has long been extinct. Heather's stomach began to glow through her one-piece and suddenly it let loose an enormous growl of hunger. With a sound like a hurricane in full force the genie was sucked back into the lamp. The door opened and the lamp flew through it. Rushing to the door Joe and Heather saw the lamp rise into the air and with a brilliant flash it flew off toward the horizon.

Closing the door after the genie, Joe and Heather sat down again in the bedroom. 'So how do you think we should do this?' asked Heather nervously.

'I guess we get you something to eat,' Joe answered, also nervously.

They had been on the island for about a week and had a fairly good idea of where they wanted to go. There was an all-you-can-eat style cafe on the beach that had some of the best food on the island. Hand in hand they left their bungalow and headed to the cafe. By the time they got there the sun was setting and Joe could hear an ominous growl coming from his girlfriend's belly.

Putting a hand to her stomach Heather giggled, 'Guess the anticipation is making me hungry.'

Speeding up they reached the cafe a little out of breath, leading Heather to a table Joe told Heather to have a seat, 'You haven't eaten all day so now I am going to treat you like the princess you are.'

With that he left her at the table with butterflies in her stomach, which were soon to be joined by a lot more.

Reaching the buffet Joe looked over all of the choices. He decided to start her off light. He grabbed a tray and couple of plates. Onto one he piled is high with slices of ham and beef marinated in the local sauces. Next to all of that he added piles and piles of mashed potatoes covered in rich butter and gravy. Rolls absolutely coated in fatty butter were tucked onto both plates anywhere he could find room. Making his way back to Heather he remarked at how heavy the 'light' tray was. He hoped that the genie had done his magic correctly. Setting the tray down in front of Heather he pulled his chair around beside her's.

Heather was looking at the tray with wide eyes. 'Joe I've never eaten this much in an entire day before!'

'I know,' he said.

With a grin Heather dug in. She couldn't believe how hungry she was. Shoveling bite after bite of fatty meats and potatoes into her mouth as fast as she could. It just wouldn't come fast enough. Soon the plates were empty and Joe was going back for more. Each time he returned Heather didn't even notice what was on the plates she just ate as fast as she could.

Joe meanwhile was leaning to the side and down looking at her belly. It was starting to look a little full now. Lightly pushing against the light material of the sun dress she was wearing. Grinning he thought of how that fabric was going to be stretching soon. More and more food made its way from the buffet onto plates, from the plates into Heather's mouth, from her mouth into her growing belly.

Using one hand to continue carrying the food from the plates to her mouth Heather used her other hand to massage her belly, to coax it into growing more, and grow it did. Very slowly it was beginning to look a little inflated.

Joe looked up and glanced around. There didn't seem to be very many people here tonight. That's when he remembered the party that was going on the other side of the island that night. Grinning he got up to fetch Heather another plate of food. This time however he didn't just bring a plate, he brought an entire tray of food. Setting it down in front of Heather he gave a moan of desire when she almost dove into it.

A moment of inspiration had Joe running back to the serving line and grabbing a large serving spoon and rushing it back to Heather. With so much as slowing her down he traded her little fork for the huge spoon. Kneeling down he saw to his immense satisfaction and arousal that now her belly was really starting to grow. Out and out it pushed. Each swallow she took pushed it out further. She seemed to be about six months pregnant now and still growing.

Resting his hand on her belly Joe could feel it push out against his hand. Removing his hand before he could cum he noticed that she had almost eaten the entire pan. Rushing back towards the buffet line he saw a cart with wheels behind it. Loading it up with as many pans as he could he wheel it back to Heather.

Heather was leaning back in her chair staring in amazement at the globe of flesh that her belly had become. 'It feels so good Joe. It feels like my whole body is full but it doesn't hurt and I'm not full. If anything it is actually pulling at my pussy. It feels like with each bite it massages my clit. Oh more, Joe, GIVE ME MORE!'

With that he loaded up the table with more pans. Standing back he looked his girlfriend over. Her dark brown hair thrown over shoulders to keep it away from her insatiable mouth he could see her throat working to keep up with her mouth. Large bulges moved from her cheeks down her throat adding to her voluminous belly that was now almost a foot from where it had started. The sun dress, which had before been extremely loose so that it could wave in the breeze, was now tight across her belly. He wondered how much longer it could hold on.

In front of Heather now was a huge pan of potatoes and another of gravy. Pouring the gravy in with the potatoes she began shoveling huge spoonfuls into her mouth and into her belly. Joe could hear the stitches begin popping and suddenly the sun dress exploded off of her. Now she was wearing only her two piece bathing suit she had changed into before leaving their bungalow. Her belly was pushing up against her breasts and taking up her entire lap. He could only see her bikini from the sides and it looked like it wouldn't be able to hold up to much more.

Turning from the empty pans on the table she now faced the cart which held the last of the food off of the buffet. It was all soups now and she picked one up and held the corner to her mouth. Tilting the pan up into the air she watched the soup reach the brim of the pan and cascade over the side and into her mouth going straight down into her belly.

Joe got behind her and marveled at how her belly was not only growing out but to the sides. She was at least three times as wide as she had been before. Her belly was stretched tight but was not showing even the faintest hint of stretch marks. She didn't seem to be any pain as the soup quickly made her belly swell to even greater proportions. Moving around in front of her he got right up against her belly and rested his ear against it. He could hear the loud churning and sloshing sounds that was the soup forcing its way around the enormous amounts of food trapped there.

Jow put his arms as far around her now eight foot belly and nearly came all over himself as he felt his arms pushed further apart as she expanded. Finally she tossed the last of the pans away and looked at Joe, he eyes heavy with passion from the high sexual energy given to her by her massive midsection. 'Screw me Joe! SCREW ME NOW!' she screamed.

The only one way he was going to be able to screwk Heather with her big belly in the way was to roll her over on her stomach. With almost no effort she fell onto the ground, pulled there by the weight of her enormous belly. With a little more effort she rolled so that she was lying on her belly like a huge bean bag.

The feeling of her weight on her belly sent Heather on a rollercoaster of orgasmic delight, moaning loudly into the night, 'Oh yes, it feels so good. I need more in me. Stick your big cock in me and fill me with your cum!' she moaned through her orgasm. Peeling her bikini bottom off of her rear was a trick but once he got it his prize came in sight.

Her beautiful shaven pussy was glistening with her female juices, just waiting for him to enter her. Stripping off his own bathing suit he positioned himself behind her, he wouldn't even need to kneel down to fuck her doggy style. First though he leaned forward so that she could feel his breath on her pussy, teasing her. She began moaning even louder in anticipation. Suddenly his tongue shot out and buried itself in her pussy, licking up the cum that was already there. She screamed out, 'OH GOD YES!!! EAT ME OUT!!! YESSSSSS!!!'

While he licked her **** one hand was massaging every bit of her belly that he could reach while the other was playing with her clit. She was rocking back and forth in a state of bliss. Words had finally failed her as she just moaned loudly, 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!'

Finally his aching member could take no more. Standing up straight he guided his cock into her waiting pussy. He waited until her breathing slowed down to hyperventilation level and then plunged all seven inches into her moist twat. 'HOLY SHIT YES!!!! She howled to the night.

It was a good thing that nobody was within ear shot. Stroke after stroke he thrust himself into her soaked slit. In and out he went going harder and faster with every thrust. Now he was starting to moan as she would squeeze his phallus with her pussy muscles as he went in. Soon they were both quivering, wanting it to last longer but lacking the will power, they both exploded in an eruption of sexual power and intensity.

Jet after jet of white hot cum shot from his cock into her pussy. With each spurt her belly seemed to inflate a little more, or he may have just imagined it. Her pussy juices were flowing out around his cock and down his legs and her belly mingling with the sand.

Joe collapsed against her, leaning on her enormous bulk. Slowly they both recovered their senses and realized where they were. It was a miracle that no one had heard them. 'Sweetheart, we'd better get back to bungalow before someone shows up and finds us like this,' he said.

'I know. Here how about this?' she asked. Suddenly Joe felt himself begin to fall forward. Lifting himself up off of her he watched as she fell steadily towards the ground. Finally she was lying in the middle of a depression in the sand where her belly had been. She turned over and he found that she still looked like she was about 10 months pregnant with triplets.

'I should be able to get back to the bungalow like this. Then we can keep having fun,' she said with a mischievous grin.

Latest posts

Back