• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tidbit - by Molly Ren(Feeding, ~FFA, Feedee)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly Ren

Feeding, ~FFA, Feedee - [Author's Note: This is a micro story to tide you over until I finish part 2 of Gluttony & Lust. Also true. Enjoy!]

Tidbit
By Molly Ren

Even when I was still too shy to mention feederism, Deep End was always saying things which excited me. I’m unsure if he ever did it on purpose, though.

One time, he told a story about his girlfriend sending him pictures of food that she was eating in order to torment him while he was on a diet. “You should never torture a man that way!” he said. It was stomach torture!

Another time, after a play party, we all piled into two cars to continue with an orgy at Skinny Btch’s place. We stopped at CVS to get drinks and booze and chocolate—or, at least, I came out with a pack of 25 chocolate chip cookies. Deep End asked for one, so I unwrapped it and passed it to him over the seat while he was driving.

“Thanks, Molly.”

“Any time,” I said quietly, which is my catch-all phrase for when I’m not used to being thanked.

He laughed as he bit into it. “Don’t say that,” he told me, “or when I’m in Florida next week you’ll get a phone call from me where I just say, ‘Cookie’.”

I was inordinately pleased at the thought of having to get on a plane and fly for hours to meet his demands. Skinny Btch suggested that if I was really devoted I would have to bake them myself, then keep them warm all the way between my thighs.

Back