• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To look beyond peoples judgement.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintbeatrice

let me start with saying i love all of you. but i've stumbled upon something that concerns me in our community... not only this community but in the context of any community. people say its whats on the inside that counts right? but it seems like a lot of times on these boards people tend to parade their problems saying that people think their ugly, and forget about the good things in life, even forget the very thing that makes them beautiful. we tend to worry too much of other people's predudice. sure beauty isnt a number on the scale, but why should we worry who accepts and rejects us? i've been rejected my whole life, i thought something was wrong with me, that i needed to change, then i became angry at people... when really they arent worth that energy. so here's a homework assignment, write 3 things you think make you a beautiful person that have nothing to do with your appearance, write down 3 people in your life who love you and accept you, and write 3 reasons you wake up...... i'll start, i am empathetic and always want to make people smile who seem sad, when i have a goal or dream i am always driven to seek it out with all my might, i dont let other people's judgement bring me down. as for people who love and accept me... my Mom, My Dad, and my best friend Nick. i wake up because i feel i have a mission to see the completion of my goals, i wake up because if i look up from all my problems i can see that love is all around me, and i wake up because i believe that this day could be different from all the others.

Latest posts

Back