BHM To Tame a Thief by Xyantha ~BHM ~Romance

Discussion in 'BHM/Both Weight Fiction Archive' started by Xyantha Reborn, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Mar 27, 2015 #41

Undine

Undine

Undine

Jigglypuff!

I am woefully behind on expressing my appreciation for all the incredible stories you've been working on lately, Xyantha, so thank you, thank you, thank you for all the amazing work! Tal and Ritcha (and Simon) are adorably stubborn and so complex and I'm loving the journey you've been guiding them through. :bow:

2. Apr 9, 2015 #42

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 14

It was almost impossible to credit his tale. He was always so vivacious, so full of life and vigor. The idea of someone holding him, subduing him, forcing him, seemed impossible! Only his current size and the expressions of pain and humiliation on his face helped her brain to accept this new information.

She wasn’t without feeling the sting of pain and humiliation herself. It was impossible to banish the recollection of his actions and her conduct. The teasing glimpses into his motivations were solidified, his actions justified.

No wonder he had reacted harshly when he realized that she too, liked to see his larger-than-life self enjoying food.

Of course he hadn’t demanded that she stay with him after their evening together; he knew she would run, and the idea of coercing someone must seem appalling to him after his ordeal.

His gentle nature towards the mares; no hitch, no restraint. Everything they did was of their free will.

No harsh rules and regulations with Simon. The boy was a loved member of his family, and the only shackle placed on him was that of affection.

And he was hesitant to place even that light restraint on her.

Staring up into his round, handsome face, Ritcha almost wanted to laugh at the recollections. Another man with the same features - but much thinner - taking her hand and informing her that someday, she was going to be his wife. Of him doggedly pursuing and watching her over the years.

In one of the rare moments of clarity, she realized that this was one of those turning points in her life. The man who could be her mate stood at the entryway of a door, courteously waiting for her to go through, hand lightly extended. All she had to do was take it.

The poor man looked desperately unhappy, waiting for her to walk through that proverbial doorway. Ritcha leaned forward to kiss the inside of his knee, laying her cheek against his knee as she looked up. “I – ”

The sound of shuffling steps mounting the stairs drew both of their attention. “Tal?” Simon’s quavering voice asked. A moment later, the sound of the latch clicked and the wood door swung open, making them both start

That boy did have a sense for timing, Ritcha thought as she scrambled upright.

Tal also rose and stepped forward, placing his hands on the thin shoulders. His wide frame completely overshadowed the boy’s. “Simon, I – ”

“We need to go back and get Ritcha,” Simon said over him, dashing at his eyes with the back of his wrist. “I’ll never be happy without her - never, ever, ever!” The last three words were emphasized by sharp stamps of his little unshod foot.

And a penchant for the dramatic.

“Nor I,” the man responded softly, evidently endeavouring to keep the rising urge to chuckle out of his voice. Turning with the boy in his hands, he showed Simon who was in the room.

Ritcha felt a happy smile tug at her lips as she observed the two. Simon stood before Tal, his back braced on the bottom swell of Tal’s gut. In his eyes stood the remnants of bright, unshed tears. Those eyes brightened further as he looked up. The looming man behind the boy was also observing her with over-bright eyes, half shadowed between his brows and chubby cheeks. What was he thinking? He seemed to be waiting for her to do something…what?

Simon suffered from none of the paralyzing fears or confusions that his elders were currently under. Joy lit up his face, and he closed the intervening space in one bound, a whoop tearing itself from his throat. “Ritcha, please stay? Please, please, please, please, please, please, please?” he begged, little face turned upwards.

Ritcha, who had been half knocked backwards by the force of the collision, laughed and hugged him back. “Of course I am staying!” she snorted.

Tal’s reaction was marked. The man inhaled sharply, sagging. After a moment, he straightened his considerable length from where it had half collapsed against the doorframe. Catching his eye, Ritcha mouthed three words, which made him blink moisture away rapidly before mouthing them back.

“Are you going to be my new Ma?” Simon immediately asked next, demanding her full attention, his little face alight with hope.

Ritcha’s heart paused for a beat as moisture rose to her eyes. “You…want me to me your mother?”

“Of course,” he mimicked her tone from a few moments before. “Tal is my Pa now…will you be my new Ma?”

*~*~*

It shouldn’t have mattered what a child or stray street urchin thought of him, but the unexpected confession caused Tal’s throat to close and forced him to cover his eyes with his hand. Simon had never intimated any thought of the kind, and Tal had just assumed that his happy smiles and contentment had arisen from his no longer starving. Tal loved the boy fiercely – far more than he cared to admit - but had never imagined that Simon felt anything similar for him.

Suddenly, Simon’s aggressive inquisitiveness towards Ritcha, his determination, made more sense.The boy hadn’t just been trying to play on their attraction to each other to convince her to stay for company; Simon had been interviewing and soliciting for the position of surrogate mother.

It felt like years of anxiety were banished, the weight of an unknown yoke lifted from his shoulders. He knew that Ritcha didn’t believe in the idea of being fated for one person, but he did. He had known ever since he set eyes on her that she was his. As the years went on, that conviction grew to certainty, then desperation, then to rage. For years, he had resigned himself to the knowledge that he would never find real happiness with a mate. Seeing her face in that crowd had convinced him this was his second chance…that he had messed up. Then fate gave him a third chance, putting her within the walls of his own home…

And here she was, ready and willing to stay. Tal gave homage in his soul to the force that had brought this about, that had given him the wife he had been waiting his entire life for. The pleasure was too sharp; it almost stung. He couldn’t seem to get enough air into his lungs as he fought the ridiculous urge to bawl like a child.

Thin arms suddenly wrapped around his neck, and another arm wound around his side to rest against his love handle. Automatically, one arm reached out to assist in supporting him, the other hooking around the woman who had raised the boy up to eye level. Meeting Simon’s eyes, Tal swallowed hard.

“Don’t cry,” Simon told him seriously. “I found us a Ma! She will be the best Ma ever, and let me have porridge day all the time, and give you hugs and kisses and make you happy. Aren’t you happy?” He asked, stilling as worry dawned on his face. “Did I do good?”

Tal couldn’t answer, but nodded as he pulled both their faces closer, the silent tears slicking down his face soon wetting them all.

The boy squirmed in their arms. “Ew! Kiss him and make him stop! Why is he crying?”

And thank you for bringing me Simon, he told that force fiercely. The smug little expression on the boy’s face was earned. Ritcha’s temper had been soothed, her affection roused by the child’s presence.

Ritcha, who had begun crying herself, gave a laugh and kissed Tal fiercely, but it only made more tears roll down his face. “Sometimes, we cry when we are happy,” she murmured, kissing Simon’s forehead. “That’s why you’re crying too.”

“I’m not crying! Crying is for babies,” Simon sniffled, dashing at his eyes. “Asides, I’m only crying so Tal doesn’t feel like a big baby,” he wailed as more tears came, causing both of them to laugh and hug him tightly.

3. Apr 9, 2015 #43

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 15

“Well, I guess we are off, then…” he said uncertainly, as if giving her one last opportunity to leave.

“Yeah, looks like it,” she replied, swallowing with unaccountable nervousness.

When he eventually dragged his eyes up from his hands to met her eyes, the uncertainty slowly faded, replaced by quiet hope. And when he relaxed his leg enough that his thigh pressed into her, she didn’t say anything, just rested her hand on the chub covered muscle. He seemed to be fully concentrated on driving, despite the fact that Simon said the mares practically drove themselves.

They had been two hours on the road before she spoke. “I got something for you,” she mumbled, not quite meeting his eyes. “I already gave Simon his portion…this is for you.”

He turned his gaze on her, then a ruddy glow overspread his cheeks as he saw what she pulled out from under the seat. “You remembered!” he chuckled in surprise, cheeks puffing up as he grinned. “I’ll have great delight eating some of that later. Thank you.”

He literally hadn’t eaten anything except a bite at breakfast, and she could practically hear his stomach snarling. Sticking the spoon through the flakey crust of the chicken pot pie, she offered it to him, biting her lip nervously. This had always been his favourite dish when his family had visited.

The half laughing expression faded from his face, replaced by something less definable that made her skin goosbump all over. They hadn’t had the opportunity to talk more about…any of it. Simon was perpetually bursting in, checking to make sure she was staying. Ritcha felt deep conviction within herself that she couldn’t ignore that part of his past, or herself. She would expunge all memories of…that woman…and replace them with nice memories. Of quiet dinners, of truly enjoying his body, not using it for her own pleasure.

That plump mouth opened enough for the mouthful to be inserted. The way his lips pursed clean the spoon was positively riviting. “Tastes great,” he commented causally - as if she had just been offering him a taste.

That wasn’t what she had in mind. Raising the next spoonful, she looked at him hopefully.

Whether it was her expression or his hunger, he set the reins down and turned to face her more fully. He accepted the mouthful, meeting her eyes unblinkingly.

The intensity of the look unnerved her slightly – it didn’t vary as he made a dent in half the pie.

When he glanced down he leaned back a little before looking into her eyes again. He absently pressed light fingers into his upper stomach. “I don’t know if I can finish all that right now,” he admitted softly.

She tried not to pout, but it was hard. Placing the pie under the seat, she covered it with a cloth before meeting his eyes again. As he had indulged, a tantalizing expression of contentment had stolen over his face. It made her more brave, and she edged closer, raising her face nervously for a kiss.

“Only you could make me feel terrible for not eating an entire family sized pie in one sitting,” he snorted, fishing around under the seat until he found it. Balancing the bottom of the pan in one hand, he quickly spooned the pie into his mouth. As he progressed, his breathing deepened. Three quarters of the way in, he paused, glancing at her.

She couldn’t help it. Reaching out a hand, she gently placed it on the round surface of his middle. He made a little noise as she rubbed circles around its heavy circumference.

“Do you think less of me?”

Ritcha, who was fully absorbed in feeling the soft tension of the flesh under her fingers, took a moment to respond. “For what?”

“For what I said. What happened to me.” Gentle hands cupped her face and turned it up to meet his eyes.

It took another moment for his meaning to sink in. “Oh! No. Why would it?”

A low laugh rumbled his throat, and he drew her into his lap. “You are one of a kind, Ritcha…”

A rapid thundering of feet announced Simon’s arrival, and he vaulted up the moving stairs with ease. “Look! I found berries!”

The close, intimate grasp that Tal had on her person was relinquished, and Tal turned an indulgent look upon the boy. “Time enough for that later, right?” he murmured into her ear.

“Right…” Ritcha echoed, distracted by the occasional languid strokes that Tal offered to his overly full stomach.

When he caught her looking, he frowned for a moment, stomach tightening. Ritcha could discern this because the round bulge of his stomach didn’t press so heavily against the fabric of his shirt. Quickly looking away, she refocused on Simon.

What must he think of me? This thought arose, not for the first time since their last intense confession. He must see ‘her’ in everything I do. I’m not like that, I would never hurt him…but look, I just did it. He just ate that whole pie because of me. I didn’t want that. I just wanted to show him that he could eat what he wanted, not eat what I forced him to. He is holding my hand to make me feel better…but I know. I know I’m a terrib -

Her hurried train of thought abruptly ceased as a pleasurable sensation reached her. Jerking her head up, Ritcha met Tal’s eyes. Those blue depths were fastened on her face with tenderness as he once again squeezed his own hand against his plush ower stomach – and in so doing, hers. He had gathered up her hands, his thick digits splayed over hers. “My Ritcha,” he murmured softly, releasing her at last to ruffle Simon’s head.

*~*~*

Every day with Talon was proving to be interesting, his character deepening and mellowing like a good whisky or scotch. Full bodied, it still burned occasionally, but one began to welcome the warming glow it offered. Simon had accepted the new arrangements with an alacrity and smugness that made both of them laugh at times. The only challenge, Ritcha was realizing, was the sheer lack of privacy and ability for intimacy. She loved Simon, but she was going to explode if she didn’t get some alone time with Tal soon!

With Simon sleeping in the same room, and perpetually dashing over to them, nothing was possible. And the boy did frequently barge in, as if suspecting that any prolonged absence would result in her disappearing like smoke. The level of indulgence and patience that Tal had while still retaining authority was something Ritcha had only ever seen in her father. The ‘confrontation’ about the regained necklace was suitably characteristic of the man and boy’s relationship.

“Simon, did you take Ritcha’s necklace?” Tal had asked softly.

“Nu uh,” was the glib response.

Instead of answering, Tal had looked disappointed and moved away.

Simon, who had clearly expected a reprimand, was caught on his left foot. Although the boy tried to run around with his natural precocity, Ritcha soon observed that he wasn’t happy. Frequently, his eyes were turned on Tal’s somber form. Ehen he tried to meet the older man’s eyes, Tal looked away, his expression sad.

Naturally more confrontational, she had wondered at this tactic until later that evening, when Simon crawled into Tal’s lap.

“Did I make you sad?”

“Run along and play.” Tal replied with soft firmness, setting him aside and turning away.

Simon, who clearly yearned for his approval, was so shocked by this coolness that he burst into tears. “I’m sorry!” he cried. “I did take the necklace! I didn’t mean to be bad! I just wanted her to stay! I didn’t have nothin’ of Mama’s, and now Mama is gone! I wanted to keep somethin’ of Ritcha’s!”

Ritcha’s heart had clenched at these words. Tal hadn’t looked as if he was going to ream the boy out, so she had clamped down on the urge to go to the boy’s defense.

“I know,” was the simple response as he had bundled the boy back into his arms.

“Are you mad at me?” the quiet voice had asked, from where it lay on his chest.

“No.”

“Are you disip…disap…disappointed in me?” Simon asked next, sounding even more forlorn.

“No,” Tal had responded again, voice still low. “I’m not disappointed.”

Simon had looked up at him. “Really?”

Tal had gazed down at him seriously. “Just tell me next time, ok? Sometimes we do bad things, but you need to tell me about them so I can help fix it.”

Later, Simon had crawled into bed with her while Tal lay motionless beside them, asleep. “Ritcha…Ma…”

Pulling him close, she had kissed the top of his head. “You don’t have to call me Ma, Simon.”

“I want to,” he had whispered in the high pitched, hissing whisper of children everywhere. “I love Tal like a Pa. He is my Pa,” he added firmly. “But…I was bad…do you…do you think he still loves me, after I took your shiney? I’m so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry!”

“Yes,” a low voice had rumbled firmly as Tal pulled the boy over her to nestle between them. “He does still love you. Very much.”

4. Apr 9, 2015 #44

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Next few chapters will follow in the next week I hope. Just editing, bridging, and fleshing out the closing chapters...

5. Apr 9, 2015 #45

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Yay!!!!!!!/

6. Apr 9, 2015 #46

ALS

ALS

ALS

You've made my day, Xyantha! Wonderful writing. I look forward to your next updates.

7. Apr 10, 2015 #47

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 16

It had been two weeks since her commitment to stay. Fourteen nights of sleeping next to his warm form without being able to touch him. Over three hundred hours of close contact with him, unable to do anything more than a light kiss or promising caress. More than…

“Ho, ladies.” Tal’s voice suddenly said from her right, where he was walking beside the wagon.

What was she supposed to – oh. The mares immediately eased to a halt without her doing anything, and she let go of the reins with sore fingers. He had told her that the reins were ceremonial only, and maybe for delicate manoeuvering, but she hadn’t quite believed him until she took the reins in her hands. The horses basically did everything themselves. There really was no reason for her to be so nervous, but she was…the idea of messing up and having something happen like the wagon tipping filled her with mortal terror. Looking up, she blinked in surprise to see a fellow peddler wagon pulling up alongside theirs.

“Ho, gents.” The man on the opposite wagon said, touching his hat brim as he looked at them. His team of four were on a larger scale, with big necks. Their magnificent manes and tails flicked and rose as they began making eyes at the two mares, who regarded them with placid interest. “It’s been a while, Talon.” The voice was reserved, but not unfriendly, and he set aside his reins to dismount his wagon.

“Indeed.” Talon’s voice was likewise slightly strained, but he approached the other man, where they clasped forearms. “How are you?”

“Well enough, I reckon. Yourself?”

“The same.” He swallowed and gestured up towards the driver’s seat of his wagon. “You remember Ritcha?”

Eyebrows rose up and he mouthed something at Tal before doffing his hat entirely, revealing a silvering and balding pate. “How do you do?”

What’s the protocol? Ritcha thought wildly before hopping down from the wagon and approaching them. “It’s a pleasure to meet you…?”

A grin spread across his deeply tanned face, and merry blue-grey eyes twinkled at her from his thin face. “Don’t remember me, do you, lass?”

Warmth rose to her cheeks and Ritcha coughed, glancing up at Tal. “I am so sorry…no?”

Talon tugged her into his side lightly and planted a gentle kiss atop of her head. “This is my namesake.”

Staring at the vaguely familiar features, Ritcha gave a little grin at Tal’s namesake. “Talon. Of course I remember you. You used to give us sweets whenever you came to the farm...”

Leaning so close that his lips brushed her earlobe, her Tal murmured, “He isn’t directly related. He took off years ago looking for fortune. I heard he was back, but haven’t seen him since.” Closing the pretense off, he drew back as if he had just kissed her lovingly.

The hat was placed back on the head with a flourish. He was smaller than her Talon in both height and width – more like what Tal had looked like back in the old days. “Never thought in all my days I’d have seen you catch this filly,” he said, shaking his head. “You were flat out crazy for her, you were.”

Ritcha had never been called a filly, but assumed it was a compliment, given the grin the two exchanged. Her heart beat faster at Tal’s next words.

“Still am. Ritcha isn’t my only family member, though.” He said softly. He glanced up at the top of his wagon, where a whip thin form was peering down with shy interest. “This is Simon.”

A massive grin spread over the older man’s face. “Get your ass down here, boy.” The words sounded harsh, but the tone was full of laughter. When Simon stood before him, the older Talon gave a chuckle. “He’s about as thin as you used to be!” And he eyed the other man’s not insignificant circumference.

Tal laughed, giving the bulging object of scrutiny a gentle pat that made Ritcha’s heart patter faster.

The shrewd eyed of the older man caught her look, and his head reared back in surprise. Shortly after, he began laughing, his sun weathered face breaking into a thousand crinkles. “Oh, fate does have a funny way about her, doesn’t she?” he crowed. After a moment he swept his much abused hat off the ground, where it had fallen when he doubled over in mirth. “Well then! It’s official! She is yours at last! Well then, guess you can have the ceremonial gift, and all that, considering I guess I’m closest to family that you have!”

“It isn’t necessary – ” Tal began.

“Shut up, boy,” the other chuckled, gleefully rubbing his hands together. “Seems to my mind that you’ll be needing a larger wagon soon. And horses to pull them. Good horses are expensive,” he affirmed to himself. “How about you pick which of my boys you’d like to service your mares? Then in a few years the foals will be ready for Simon when he can take on his own wagon? Look at them twitch their tails, the saucy wenches!” he added, casting an affectionate eye over Tal’s two.

Ritcha had no experience in this realm, but considering the awed expression on Tal’s face, it was highly generous.

“It’s too much,” he protested with the weakness required for civility, his eyes already roaming over the other man’s horses greedily. Turning his gaze back to her, he explained, “Talon has the foundation stud lines for the gypsy horses. He is the master horse trainer; he trained my mares and most of the horses we use.”

Chortling, the older man swaggered up to the two black and white mares. “Ladies,” he said, as if greeting friends. “Come this way. Boys, you stay,” he threw over his shoulder. Once the wagon was off the road, the man cocked a finger at his team. “Here, boys.” Obligingly, the four pulled up to him, pulling his much larger equipage.

To her surprise, both the mares and the stallions listened perfectly. “Aren’t you afraid that they will hurt you, or each other, with the girl horses so close?” Ritcha asked, blushing at the ignorance of the question.

And it was ignorant, apparently. The thinner Talon turned a firm eye on her. “Aren’t you afraid that Talon here will tumble the next barmaid he finds?” he retorted irritably. “My boy’s have been trained, and I trust them. Asides – like I told Talon here years ago - mares are the bosses. You can rear and snort and carry on, harry ‘em as much as you choose, but they wont let you do anything until they are good and ready.”

Her Tal unhitched his mares, who wandered a few steps away before eyeing the now stamping, snorting quartet.

“And if Tal had listened to me, he wouldn’t have sent you running all these years,” the man added irritably. “Lucky you didn’t kick him in the jewels.”

“I slapped him,” Ritcha laughed.

The blue-grey eyes twinkled, the eyes crinkling. “Did you now?” Turning his attention, he called out, “Decided yet?”

“The buckskin and the champagne.”

“Excellent choices – though all my boys are pretty stunning, if I do say so myself.” Unhitching all four, he held himself perfectly still. Eight eyes stared directly at him, great muscles quivering. “Glory, Thunder, break.” Immediately, the two identified raced towards the two mares, while the remaining two heaved huge sighs. “Don’t worry gents, you’ll get a nice big bran mash instead.”

Ritcha was astounded. “My,” she breathed. She was no horse woman, but that seemed astonishing to her. Talon wrapped his arms around her shoulders while Simon clambered back onto the top of the wagon for a better view.

There was something very…rousing, watching them. The stallions were magnificent, appearing to float over the ground, manes shimmering, tails flickering. The mares, apparently unimpressed, watched their flaunting display. Closer and closer, the two lighter coloured horses pranced, until they were nose to nose with the mares.

The first loud squeal made her start, and both men to laugh, but the offense seemed to be overlooked as flirting – obvious even to her - commenced. She was so enraptured with watching, with feeling Tal’s hands run through her hair, that she almost forgot the other man was there.

“That isn’t my only gift,” the older man grunted roughly.

Tal turned to observe him with a confused frown. “What?”

“The boy. I’m going to take him for a spell…Seems to me you two could use some time to yourself. The mares aren’t ready yet – they are just entering their cycle. A few days, they’ll be ready…and a few more days, to be safe.”

“Are…are you sure?” Tal breathed, his arms tightening around her.

“Yes, yes,” the other returned irritably. “Don’t make me repeat myself or I’ll take it back. BOY!” He bellowed at Simon, who was edging closer to the two unengaged stallions. “Hear that? You’re going to spend a few days with me.”

Simon, recovering from the surprised flinch at the bellow, turned to face them. “But…I just found my Ma,” he whined. “Pa, Ma, don’t let him take me away!”

“Oh, stop whining,” the older man scolded. “See those mares?”

Simon nodded guardedly.

“In about a year, you are going to have two babies to take care of, and four horses. You need to man up and learn how to take care of them. After all, when you get your own wagon, those two will be yours.”

The small face was a blank. “Babies?”

“Yes.”

A rapid eye blink. “They’ll be mine?”

The older man threw his eyes upwards as he heaved an impatient sigh. “Yes. How do you expect to have your own wagon if you can’t take care of them and drive them?”

“…You’re gonna to teach me to drive?”

“And ride, and care for them.”

Simon gasped. “And ride?”

The other man answered his question by grabbing the back of his shirt and pants, tossing him onto the back of the closest stallion. “Ask him to walk on.”

“Oohhhhhh,” Simon breathed, his bare toes wriggling. “Can you walk on, please?” he asked the horse beneath him politely.

Ritcha felt a smile tug at her lips, and a glance at the older man revealed a similar expression just easing from his face. After a moment’s pause, the huge thing set off at a sedate pace. “Are you sure it’s safe? With him on that horse? With Talon?”

The handsome face lowered to hers, kissing her lips. “Talon may be a little rough, but he actually likes children. I learned to ride on these horses grandparents, probably. If he is offering, he means it. I trust him. And he isn’t wrong – Simon does need to learn…better first hand, than second hand. And besides…” he added, slipping a hand under the bottom of her half untucked shirt to rub his thumb along her hip. “He is giving me a gift I can’t refuse.”

8. Apr 10, 2015 #48

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

FIN

Tal could easily perceive that Ritcha was not feeling the romance of having to compress their private time into the space of a few nights, and he sighed with regret. This wasn’t the lifestyle she was built for. One benefit of having a large network of friends and family was being able to give parents a break from their children, and to let them have some intimacy. Living in such close quarters, there was simply no other way. Given that they did not have said large network, their options and time were even more limited. That his namesake had offered was more than a temporary boon…it was tacitly inviting him back into the family.

The woman sitting before him was not excited at the reprieve from Simon; she looked a partially nonplussed and partially stressed. It was reasonable. This was not impromptu. It was not relaxed…It was just pressure. Something that he now knew she hated intensely.

Talon didn’t want to add to that pressure, but part of him chafed as each minute wasted by without them taking advantage of it. Glancing at her languid, depressed looking form on the bed, Tal seated himself at the little table beside it. All attempts to touch her in the past several hours had been met with a steady, dissuasive gaze. As he stared at the wooden panelling of their small apartment, he sighed.

An epiphany struck him as an unconscious stroke to his empty stomach drew her gaze, apparently without her being aware of it. Grinning internally, shaking his head at the obvious solution, Tal purposefully ran both palms down the round orb of his stomach, patting the fat around his navel as if in thought. “Hmm…I think I’m feeling a little hungry,” he murmured to himself as he took out a covered item from within the food cupboard. A glance out of the corner of his eye revealed her apathetic posture on the bed change into one of silent interest, her fidgeting hands stilling.

Lowering himself gingerly to a chair at the table, he gave a happy little groan as the smell of pastry, vegetables, and meat tickled his nose. It had been a long, long time since he had done this, and it was filling him with both trepidation and excitement. Allowing his trembling fingers to grasp the clean linen, he revealed the plump crust beneath - as slowly and deliberately as if he was undressing Ritcha. A blast of richer scent reached him as the edge of his spoon punctured the crust, sinking into the pot pie. Tal both felt and heard his stomach begin clamouring eagerly, and patted it in reassurance.

Scooping the laden spoonful into his mouth, he allowed a hum of pleasure to escape – it wasn’t forced. He hadn’t tasted anything as luxurious in a while. Hard cheese, uncooked veggies and fruit were the staple. The tender pastry dissolved in his mouth as the chicken, gravy, and vegetables swirled around. Raising another spoonful to his mouth, he flashed a smile at Ritcha. “This is really good. You sure you aren’t hungry?”

The woman’s gaze had followed his hand with intensity, but she suddenly jerked her gaze away with a blush and a shake of the head.

As if he had never seen that look before? “Suit yourself,” Tal smirked, shoving another spoonful into his mouth. Her amber eyes were now locked on the steady progress of utensil to lips. If his plan went well, she would be writhing within the hour. “Don’t know why I am so hungry,” he commented absently as he finished off the first third of the pie.

Never, ever, would he have imagined trying to use this particular skill to melt his woman. At least this was something he could do well, he reflected with an ironic half grin. Stifling a small belch behind his fist, Tal settled back in the chair. “Is it just me, or is it hot in here?” he asked the air, taking off the shirt and tossing it in her direction.

A muted, mumbling warble of pleasure rose up from the bed, making his skin tingle. A rapid glance showed her now sitting, fingers twining through the fabric as lust began to make its first appearance.

Excellent. Settling back in to work, Tal ate the next third of the pie. Unfortunately for his plan, his capacity was nowhere near what it had been. He would be lucky to make it all the way through it. “Whew,” he breathed, reaching under his belly and finding his belt. “It’s getting tight.”

Another half swallowed, primal sound came from his peripheral, and Tal had to fight the mad urge to grin in triumph. Sliding his palms along the underside of his belly, he hefted it up a little before settling it onto his lap. “Ah, that’s better.” He quickly shoveled the rest of the pie in – because his stomach was sending up warning tingles, and it was better to shock it than try and convince it to accept the rest of the food.

“Whew,” he exhaled, gently prodding at his upper stomach. “Tight as a snare drum.” It wasn’t a lie; his stomach felt firm and full, but not so fully packed that his sides hurt. The almost forgotten feeling of rosy contentment stole over him, the skin on his upper belly feeling lightly stretched. “Too bad you are all the way over there.”

“You are an ass!” Ritcha hissed, repressing a grin. “Tease! You know exactly what you are doing! I don’t want to be like her. I don’t want anything to do with you right now!”

Chuckling, Tal patted her ass. “M’dear, you say that, but then why did you come all the way over here?”

Balancing herself against his gut, Ritcha nipped his ear. “To teach you a lesson. Remember that day I trounced you in the mud? Prepare yourself!” Her grin faded. “I don’t want to be like her,” she added more seriously – even as her fingers began stoking the flesh under them.

Splaying his hands over her pert ass, he hefted her up into the air, balancing her against his middle. “Hmm. I don’t remember you winning. I remember you kicking and screaming, though. I definitely would like that, again…” He whispered, easing her onto the bed. “And Ritcha? You are nothing like her.”

Her long legs twined with his as they both hurriedly disrobed. “Aren’t you worried you’ll get fat again?” Ritcha moaned into his neck. “You ate a whole pie twice. We just made you that new belt…”

“Mmm. It would take a lot of pie to make me outgrow that belt,” he chuckled, sliding his stomach over her damp curls, making her writhe. “How many pies do you think it would take?” Firm hands pressed against his chest, and he raised himself up.

Serious eyes – although glittering, stared up at him. “Did you do this…before?”

“Make my woman wild?” Tal whispered, licking her collar bone. “No. I only just got her in my life.”

“I’m serious!” She snapped, pushing again.

Lowering his weight onto her slowly, he chuckled as her breaths shortened under his weight. “Nope. I have no idea what I am doing,” he teased. “No Ritcha. I have never done this before – I have never willingly done this to any other person. And I want to do it.” He added seriously. “Now, up you go! On top with you! I've waited my entire life for this. I want to see that bonny necklace bounce between your bonny breasts…”

9. Apr 10, 2015 #49

sara303066

sara303066

sara303066

Omg thank you!!!!! Ritcha and Tal's romance has made me so happy :D <3

10. Apr 10, 2015 #50

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Great to see this tale finished.

Which one are you tackling next Xyantha?

11. Apr 10, 2015 #51

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks guys!!

I'm going to work on a net new story, then circle back to cravats and coattails....

12. Apr 10, 2015 #52

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Please excuse me while I sit in the corner and bask in happy-thoughts of those three off having adventures in their trailer. happy-happy-happy :)