• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To Whom It Concerns:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
This is just a note to say that I accept you--no matter what your size. If you're big, if you're small, if you're somewhere in the middle, I accept that and I accept you. From the depths of my heart, I hope no one--friend, family, or foe--ever makes you feel like you *need* to change your size to be better, more loveable, sexy, 'normal,' acceptable, whatever. Because you don't need to change your size to be any of those things. Not even a little. But if, by chance, you decide you want to change your size, I accept that, too. If it makes you happy and you do it with much concern for your health--mental and physical--then I think it's perfectly fabulous and I accept it and you. I also hope no one ever tries to make you feel like less of a person, or an outcast, or a freak just because you want to change your size. Essentially, your size is your business, your concern, and as a friend, even just a silly internet friend, I accept and support you--and whatever size you are.

Love,
Rebecca

Latest posts

Back