• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Toni's Treasures

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toni

In the know
I want to welcome you to Toni's Treasures. Your new source for sexy, cute, affordable plus sized clothes. I carry sizes 1x to 6x. We have a website and a facebook group.

I suggest joining the facebook group. That is where we have all the fun. The store is updated on a daily basis and you can join in our everyday chit chat. Men don't be afraid to check out the goods. I carry an assortment of intimates, sexy shoes and dresses. Email me your girlfriend or wife's size and I will find something she loves. I can also gift wrap it for the perfect present.

Paypal is the preferred means of payment but other methods can be discussed.

See you soon,
Toni

TonisOnlineTreasures.com
Toni's Treasures Facebook Group

View attachment tonistreasures_zps35eef8e6.jpg

Latest posts

Back