• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too shy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I guess being relatively new to the boards, I'm not sure how to approach FA's. I am a large (again, not being sure WHAT the limits are for BHM/SSBHM as far as weight goes), 408 lb (or 185 kilogram) man, who is deathly shy (among other things) of all women (well, in social situations)... wish I wasn't but I am.

I have dealt with isolation & am not trying to become a 185lb man. I like being big. OH wait, I guess in kilos I am already...LOL

So how do YOU deal with this problem?

I have seen ALOT of confidence, outright on the boards, but IF this is a problem for you, how do you deal?

I don't drink, do drugs, and so confidence builders like that won't help...LOL

I would love to meet someone who loves me for my brain & not constantly telling me to lose weight. But accepts me at whatever weight I happen to be at. So how do I find Ms. Right?

Latest posts

Back