• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Top 3 Sexiest Fat Babes - Who and Why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatGirlLover

Ive got so many photos of various fat girls who I find very sexy, and upon browsing through various pics, I thought it would be good to share with everyone exactly who I find to be the most sexiest out of all the known fat girls (many of whom use this forum too - if i mention your name in my top 3, any chance of some free pics/vids? :p ). Also, I will put exactly what about their bodies I find to make them so sexy. So here goes:

3. Heather. Why? Well its a close call between my top 3, and Heather is probably the best all rounder (no pun intended lol). From her face to her ass, she has it all. Your bellies are great, sometimes a really big belly is nice but sometimes you have as many as 3, and they look fantastic. Your butt cant match AnnMarie's (no-one can in my opinion), but your thighs, especially when you sit down, are nice and thick, with plenty of soft fat and I would just love to get lost in there!

2. AnnMarie. Why? That ASS:eat2: . What else about you grabs me so quickly? It looks great all the time - whatever you are wearing, whatever way you stand or sit, it just looks incredible, so curvy and huge with smooth, soft fat - how do you manage to have such a great backside without any cellulite, its perfect! (excuse while I use a tissue! lol) With jeans its great, short skirt, naked - wow! The thighs really help too - sometimes Heather's look slightly better, but there are times when the combination of your ass and thighs just blow me away (remember your jacuzzi pics? Incredible!).

With the enthusiasm shown above, I bet your wondering who could possibly beat them? Well the winner just has to be:

1. Cindy G! Why? So many reasons! 500 pounds of gorgeus woman!:wubu: First of all can I say to you please dont lose or gain any more weight please? You are completely perfect now so lets keep you that way! The massive wobbly belly is probably the main reason I put you top. I dont feel your butt is as good as AnnMarie or Heather's, but I feel every other aspect of your body is so amazing that you just HAD to come in top! I love the way when you sit down your belly almost reaches the ground - it doesnt hang excessively, it just looks so right. You sometimes have a double belly too, you can position it in so many ways, and in your videos the amount your belly wobbles and jiggles just sends me into a frenzy!

There is more I like as well. I have never seen any1 with arms as big and plump as yours, and yet they still look so soft and squeezable! They arent all ripply like for example, Teighlors, and I much prefer that - you will notice that about every1 in my top 3, I dont really like ripply arms I'm afraid. Your arms also seem to change shape as you move Cindy, do you remember your video where you were trying to close your jeans over your belly, and then once you finally managed it you move your arm on to the side of the seat and as you lean on it, all the fat in your arm starts moving and become bigger and wobbling more as you gradually move your whole body closer to the edge of the couch? That is one several great moments I have liked about you. You just rule - I never knew fat girls could look just so amazing!

Sorry for the length of this post, but Ive just joined the forum and I have so much praise for these fat girls for helping me to forget just how unattractive thin girls are.

So now I would like to hear from every1 else. Who would be in your top 3 sexiest fat babes and why? Also it would be great to hear from u 3 gals to hear what you think of my praise!

Latest posts

Back