Top 3?

Discussion in 'Story Readers & Writers Dialogue Board' started by WildFox500, Jun 3, 2008.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Aug 22, 2018 #21

Balletdancer

Balletdancer

Balletdancer

Does anyone know the name of the sequel to The Lesson. I love that one and would love to read the sequel. Thanks.

2. Aug 22, 2018 #22

Blackbean

Blackbean

Blackbean

Hare Club For Men Member

Likely banished from the internet methinks.

3. Dec 10, 2019 #23

Abalyn

Abalyn

Abalyn

1. Phantom Gains, Marlow
    I love a ton of Marlow's stories about equally, but this is the one I return to the most so I'm using it to stand for all of them. In addition to being ridiculously sexy (I love the sheer hedonism they bring as well as their frequent hiccup/burp fanservice) and consistently funny, they're some of the best-written WG fiction online, and the SF/F/horror ones press all my genre buttons. I also really appreciate that in most of their stories, the weight gain is primarily about self-actualization for the female protagonists rather than the gratification of the male characters.

2. The Metamorphosis, Charisa
    Again, weight gain as self-actualization is a big thing for me. Also medieval feast scenes! What's not to love.

3. Net Love, Admirer

This was the first weight-gain story I ever read as a teen—it was a genre I hadn't realized existed, and it made a lot of things fall into place as far as my sexuality and fat women/feederism. Nowadays I'm not so hot on the narrator's unintentionally creepy voice—and the fact that the author managed to sneak another one of their stories with a significantly underage protagonist into the library is lots of yuck—but that button-popping ceremony remains stupidly erotic.

Marlow likes this.
  4. Dec 10, 2019 #24

knightmare870

knightmare870

knightmare870

#1 has to go to "Alice" by Mollycoddles. I look forward to every new addition to the saga.

#2 is "Eleanor's Condition" by Adipose-Rex. A simple tale that has a young lady who gets blown up to massive proportions.

#3 is "Moving To The Fat Farm" by STC9892 on DeviantArt. His stories are semi-realistic, but overall good time to read.

Honorable mentions goes to anything written by y2qwert, noarthereonlyfat, and stranger122.

5. Dec 10, 2019 #25

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Please message one of the moderators (such as Agouderia or Loopytheone) with the name of the story, and they will pull it. We made an effort some years back to get rid of all of those, but we're not perfect. If anyone finds one with someone underage feel free to report it.

Also just for info, iirc Admirer used to collect stories from around the web and post them here, so there is a lot of variety under that name.

Abalyn and Aqw like this.
  6. Dec 10, 2019 #26

Abalyn

Abalyn

Abalyn

Thanks for the heads-up! The story in question was in the old-old library, so it's only available in the Wayback Machine now—no aspersions were intended to be cast at the current moderators.

7. Dec 10, 2019 #27

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Ah, ok, nothing can be done about it then. Yah, in earlier days of the library not much moderation was put on the stories. That changed a while back, nut it is always possible that something had been missed.