• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Trying to find a story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathMetalKenny

So, I've extensively looked through every story forum on here for this one story, and I can't find it, even though I swear I read it on here. I think the story was called "Roommates," and it's about two young female girls going off to college for the first year, and they mutually decide that they were going to gain as much weight as possible throughout the year. I remember one of them ends up dating a pizza delivery boy, while the other ends up dating a construction worker. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Latest posts

Back