• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Trying to recall/find an old GQ article about a very fat guy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Years ago, I think it was in the summer of ’98, I was somewhere and saw an issue of GQ with something on the title about a fat guy. Curious I read the story inside. It focused on a really big guy, I think he was over five hundred pounds, and his thin wife. It was full of very evocative descriptions of things like how much his car settled when he got in, and how he used his belly as a table. His wife was described as some term that may have been “an experienced belly surfer.” The article certainly implied that there were other women out there who enjoyed sex with a big bellied guy. If I recall correctly she had not identified as having any particular interest in fat guys until a mutual friend had set the two of them up.

I’d been on the net for a couple of years by then, so was familiar with the BBW/FA scene, but I think this was my first sign that the inverse existed too.

Anyway, I don’t know why this article just popped into my head after all of these years. I’m just wondering if anyone else here recalls it, or would know how to track it down?

Regards;

-Ed

Latest posts

Back