• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Twiztid/ICP and Their Love of Fatties!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Ceece

SSBBW Singer
Has this ever been discussed on these boards before? My brothers and sister are all big fans of Twiztid and ICP, and these bands (though on the explicit side) rap/write about how they like to have sex with fat chicks, how they understand the issues, etc. I just wanted to say that it really rules that there seems to be more of an acceptance of size in mainstream and youth sub-cultures these days!

Here are some lyrics to ponder. If you don't understand the "Juggalo" lifestyle, which is part of the aforementioned youth sub-culture, google it! These dudes basically dress up like clowns and such, but, well, some of the stuff they sing about in their songs is stuff I'm not exactly vibing with. For instance mass murder. But this is the stuff I tend to ignore. Because for all of that negative stuff, there are beautiful gems, like "Hokus Pokus," where their love of fat ladies is apparent from the very beginning of the song, when they proclaim, "Folded, fat, floppy-tittied freaks ICP's in da haus..." I should mention that when they are referring to these women as freaks, they are putting them in the same class as themselves, because these women are part of the "juggalo family," but I digress.

So it isn't all positive, and somebody once suggested to me that these dudes are into the whole "hogging" thing or whatever it is called. But after my careful examination of a few songs, I'm gonna say HELL NO! I like their some of their music, I'm fat, and I'm not offended. They like fat chicks. For instance in "Hokus Pokus," when he goes to Milenko, the great wizard dude or whomever, who grants him three wishes, he says, "that night, I f*cked three fat b*tches." If that isn't love of fat women, I don't know what is!

Hocus Pocus:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/icpinsaneclownposse/hokuspokus.html

Fat Kidz:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Fat-Kidz-lyrics-Twiztid/0C8686726365BEF148256D600027F62D

ICP does other songs like the wonderful "Fat Sweaty Betty" which I happen to find funky and groovin'. I shake my stuff to that song because it makes me feel like a fat queen. Quite frankly, the dude is singing about feeding the girl fried chicken, and tempting her with other delights, in order to lure her over to have sex with her, but like that hasn't been done before! This song could be a hogging song. The interpretation should be left up to the listener. I also think it could be an FA/feeder song as well.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share these songs with people, because they are on my ipod and I happen to enjoy them very much! Maybe more fatties will get turned on to it as well!

Back