• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Two types of BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the other day about the differences in BBWs/BHMs and realized that there are two types that in my estimation would have had completely different types of upbringing experiences in life.

1) the type of fat person that has always been fat as long as they can remember.
2) the type of fat person that has become fat later in life due to medical or psycological or other issues that exascerbated that gain.

I only use the term BBW for this as it is where my mind goes naturally and it is easier to find and type on a keyboard without having to remember to not leave a group out. In this thread I include all BBWs and BHMs alike and invite them to share their thoughts as well as any FAs or FFAs who have a thought to include topic specific.

It would seem logical by extension that for those who became fat later in life to have had experiences that nobody who has been fat for their entire life would be able to relate to and even that would be different than someone who had become fat as a child or teen vs someone who became fat after puberty in their psycological build and self image.

For some who became supersized over a short period of years after growing up their experiences of learning how to cope with issues of their bodies and societal influences as well as other external influences at that size and problem solving life issues as a fat person would be even more different than one of lesser size ranges of fatness as well.

The discussion here would be about the differences in life experiences and what affects they have psycologically that would compare to each other from both sides of the fence. There are many milestones in life that span across tender and influential periods of a persons life that fat and thin go through differently and that affect a persons psyche but how does this affect a person who has coping mechanisms in place already due to being a certain way all their lives vs learning how to cope later in life.

I know that had I grown up fat my life experiences would have been different both at home and in school and in interpersonal relationships with others especially during and after puberty vs someone who grew up thin during these times of life not having to endure the things that others went through as the fat kid but as they gained now have to deal with from the vantage point of learning what all the other fatties already know because they don't know any other way.

I don't know if I have made myself clear in this thread but I don't want to ramble so I'll let it go for now and see how it goes.
Rollhandler

Latest posts

Back