• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Two Zaftique questions...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachLovinBBW

I just sent back this Zaftique dress. I had my eye on it for a while and was so bummed when it arrived and it felt like pajamas. The shape was nice, hugged all the right places, but the material was horrible. Dh wanted me to keep it for the bedroom, but $80 for "married" lingere (maybe I would have done it back in my single days :p ) is a little much in my opinion. Anyway, I wanted to know are all their dresses this horrible, flimsy material?

Also, I've already gotten two pairs of capris and two tops from them that I totally love. WOW! What a perfect fit. I am so impressed! How long do their clothes typically last for you and how long will they continue to sell a style? I am debating if I want to get two more of the exact same capris now or wait until they are looking rough. I just don't want to miss out on getting more. Please let me know your experience.

TIA!
Chris

Latest posts

Back