• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tyson Beckford tells plus size ladies to love themselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piink

During an interview in Australia, male model Tyson Beckford had this to say -

“I think it’s great that we’re seeing a range of women now – it gives encouragement for women to be themselves, to not have to starve themselves to look a certain way,” Beckford said. He continued, “Not every woman is going to be a size zero. The average woman is not a size zero. A zero woman, it’s rare – the majority of the world (is) normal size. We’re not all built the same, and you don’t need to go starve yourself to look a certain way. I’ve worked with plus-size models, Lane Bryant is a brand I’ve done a lot with for many years, their women are great. If you’re happy with the way you look and it’s healthy for you, don’t worry about anything else.”

Latest posts

Back