• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

uk newbie here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44n220lbs

hello everyone,
how are you?
I joined a few weeks ago but my account was only validated yesterday so I want to use this chance to Introduce myself and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.
Well, I'm from the UK in London town and I'm 44 and currently single.
I'm currently unemployed due to a problem I have with my nerves...However I'm starting to feel ready to go back to work so hopefully soon that will happen.
because I'm unemployed I have alot of Time to spare so I tend to go on line for a while...I enjoy Debating with people particularly in yahoo answers...Ive made a few good friends from that website.
I also enjoy playing my drumkit and doing web cam recordings playing along to mainly jazz records and rock music.
I 'm also a bit of a reader ; )
yep I love books...mainly history Interests me and I have quite a collection at home.
I also like listening to audio books and watching old video tapes of stuff recorded way back on TV.
I also love clothes and try to keep my wardrobe updated.
I'm a woolly hat nut LOL and I love boots...especially brown and black ones...
naturally I have always been attracted to larger women...but I have not had a successful relationship so far...at one time I met a really big lady who I got on well with...we were in love discussed getting married and starting a family.
she weighed 450.
I had waited years to find a girlfriend of that size and it finally happened
but once I found a new job and was offered new accommodation
I decided to rethink my plans and after much thought I decided to stay in London and so after putting it off for a long time I decided to end the relationship...Straight away I regretted my decision but it was too late to turn back and so we said goodbye.
that was over 10 years ago now.
The last time I heard from her she had found a new boyfriend and was due to get married.
of course I eventually found a new girlfriend after but it didn't work out and so it has been...one failed relationship after another.
my last relationship was the most stressful...because I got played by a woman who is actually married but told me she was divorced and so she lied her way into my life and proceeded to cause me no end of hurt before I finally made it clear I wanted her to leave.
she left but continued tormenting me with no end of abusive text messages and played cruel mind games with me telling me she was pregnant and it turned out she was lying.
to this day I still feel very hurt by what she did.
and I wish I had not been so gullible to not have sussed her out much earlier.
that experience knocked my confidence and self esteem and for a while I withdrew into myself and didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone because I could not get over that she had deceived me and got me all worked up and I fell for her but felt so hurt when I found out she Is a player.
I hope one I will get over it and find a genuine Woman who won't take my love for granted as that woman did.
I do like very big ladies but they are hard to find in London...unless I went clubbing which I don't do anymore.
so I know that the only way I will find a new girlfriend Is to go out and socialize even though socially I am quite shy but I am a nice person.
anyway please feel free to write back and tell me about yourselves.
Ok bye 4 now
:)

Latest posts

Back