• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Um, hello!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
*looks around nervously and tugs at collar*

I have something on my mind. This has been on my mind for a long time, and I've never given it full expression before. I've lurked some in this section and the supportive atmosphere I've seen has given me the courage to talk about it.

I'm a man who loves women. I've experimented a few times with men and realized that men don't do it for me. So, I call myself straight.

There are times I wonder if that might be wrong, though. No I don't like sex with men. Yes I like sex with women. My external sexual identity is pretty clear. It's my internal sexual identity that's a bit... cloudy.

I make friends with women easily. I have a few male friends, but only a few. My female friends vastly outnumber my male friends. I simply don't connect with most men. I have little in common with them. Women, on the other hand, I can talk to all day. For instance: At a party when the men and women self segregate, I'm almost always hanging out with the women.

I've had a couple of different friends tell me I'm a lesbian in a man's body. I used to laugh at that. These days I'm wondering if there is something to it. I don't exactly feel female, but neither do I feel exactly male. I'm comfortable with my body's gender, don't get me wrong. It's just inside I feel like I'm something else. It's like I've got both male and female mental traits. Sometimes I think I'm something completely different.

I know I'm not explaining this well, but it's very difficult to put into words, and I've never tried to put it into words before.

Latest posts

Back