• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Un-Friending Feedees

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Long Time Member
I just read a minor rant on another website, this one for Feedees. The rant was initiated by the fact that the writer was "unfriended" on Facebook by a woman who is very well thought of in NAAFA and generally in the Size Acceptance community. You may rightfully ask what was the reason behind the "unfriending"?

The ranter admitted to being a feedee.

That got me thinking, which is almost never a good thing. And I would like to get some feedback from a group of people whose opinions I generally trust (yeah, that would be y'all) before I launch my own rant.

Does the established hierarchy of the SA movement, or at least many of them, really hate feedees? If so, why do they? Is it because if someone intentionally gains weight that it removes the idea that obesity is not something that can be controlled? Is there some importance to maintaining a victim's status when working toward the acceptance of fat people? Or is it just because feedees are the enablers of the widely-hated feeders? Or more likely, is it something I have completely failed to consider?

I post this inquiry here in this forum and the Weight Board forum because I expect that this is where most of the people who see it will understand my very real confusion in this matter, and not immediately jump to telling me that all of my paranoid conclusions are bombastically wrong. I'd rather hear from people who have experienced this same form of odd prejudice.

Thanks y'all.

Latest posts

Back