Quantcast

Unintentionally hot comments

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The wife has unintentionally gained
some quarantine weight (yay!). She knows I love her body and had no problem with the 20 (-ish) pounds she put on being stuck at home, but she's not really a fan.
When she brings it up I cant help but get a little turned on though. She says things like:
"I can only wear your hoodies now, all of mine are too small"

"Are you kidding me?! My fat ass wont fit in that!"

"This shirt's also too tight, you can straight up see my belly button"

"I gotta upgrade my jeans because my ass is too big "

Y'all can see where I'm going with this. But I wanted to ask, what was your unintentionally hot weight-related comment? Something someone said not trying to turn you on but did.

extra_m13

mine... there has been plenty of discussions with the wife about not having enough room in the closet due to the fact that most of her clothes or at least a lot of it dont fit. so one very fine morning i was at the office and i receive a message, a photo, with lots of clothes that she was ready to give away because 'i do not think i will be that size ever again' that was super hot. she was a bit sad but the gain has been significant and its been almost 5 years and there is no going back i hope. was not the best comment for the moment but i was hoping she gains a lot this winter...

SSBHM

The wife has unintentionally gained
some quarantine weight (yay!). She knows I love her body and had no problem with the 20 (-ish) pounds she put on being stuck at home, but she's not really a fan.
When she brings it up I cant help but get a little turned on though. She says things like:
"I can only wear your hoodies now, all of mine are too small"

"Are you kidding me?! My fat ass wont fit in that!" --- i have to admit i like the way your ass looks rounder

"This shirt's also too tight, you can straight up see my belly button" --- yeah, we have to save that for only me

"I gotta upgrade my jeans because my ass is too big " ---- definitely upgraded in every way in my opinion

THE OLD STAND BY --- I love that there is more of you to love! More please! lol

Y'all can see where I'm going with this. But I wanted to ask, what was your unintentionally hot weight-related comment? Something someone said not trying to turn you on but did.
What did you say? I bet she would have appreciated some positive response or possibly something that would make her laugh.

I made some response comments above... what do you think?

I don't remember any specific responses to be honest. Of course I am always supportive and let her know how much i love her body! But again she isn't a fan of the extra weight and I don't want her to feel like I'm pushing her to gain or anything, so i usually just laugh it off and say "you know i dont mind blah blah blah"
You are absolutely right on the tight shirt comment though! Its tight and rides up her belly when she sits so it's definitely staying in the closet and it's for my eyes only.

mine... there has been plenty of discussions with the wife about not having enough room in the closet due to the fact that most of her clothes or at least a lot of it dont fit. so one very fine morning i was at the office and i receive a message, a photo, with lots of clothes that she was ready to give away because 'i do not think i will be that size ever again' that was super hot. she was a bit sad but the gain has been significant and its been almost 5 years and there is no going back i hope. was not the best comment for the moment but i was hoping she gains a lot this winter...
I expect my wife to run into this too! She's got a lot of clothes that were getting a little snug before covid, i can't wait to see what they look like now. Maybe make a night of trying on her 'too small' clothes!

extra_m13

the key i guess is to have an emotionally balanced partner who can accept gains when they come. now she has gone crazy and want to have a balloon in the stomach , oh my...

LarryTheNoodleGuy

My (then) GF threw a party and she has a LOT of friends. At the height of the music, conversation, libations, etc, I saw her standing with her girlfriends next to the table and chairs. She put a leg up on the chair - she was wearing short-shorts - and said "Look how big I'm getting!" and grabbed the fat on her thigh and shook it. There was a collective and benevolent "Wow!" She had no idea I was watching and dying...omg, so cute an' sexy...

Last edited:
A recent development in the list of unintentionally hot things my wife has told me: "I sat on this bench and heard a loud crack"

I investigated and lo and behold there were 2 cracks in the wood right in the middle of our bench! Most likely just cheap, crappy materials and poor construction (thanks HomeGoods). She's maybe 170, so not unbearable for a bench, but still pretty hot that I had to reinforce it so we could sit on it again.

Reactions: Tad

SSBHM

A recent development in the list of unintentionally hot things my wife has told me: "I sat on this bench and heard a loud crack"

I investigated and lo and behold there were 2 cracks in the wood right in the middle of our bench! Most likely just cheap, crappy materials and poor construction (thanks HomeGoods). She's maybe 170, so not unbearable for a bench, but still pretty hot that I had to reinforce it so we could sit on it again.
Ahhhh so you made a wise crack!

Now that I'm writing them down, the unintentionally hot comments just keep coming! Recently my wife told me that for her upcoming birthday, i should get her a whole dairy queen ice cream cake. The hottest part was she told me she didnt want to share it with any guests, it would just be for us. How many of you think i could turn it into some birthday belly rubs while feeding her ice cream cake?

Reactions: Tad

EmilyEW

My (then) GF threw a party and she has a LOT of friends. At the height of the music, conversation, libations, etc, I saw her standing with her girlfriends next to the table and chairs. She put a leg up on the chair - she was wearing short-shorts - and said "Look how big I'm getting!" and grabbed the fat on her thigh and shook it. There was a collective and benevolent "Wow!" She had no idea I was watching and dying...omg, so cute an' sexy...
They were just jealous. I would be! Green with envy. I need those fat thighs puffing out of my shorts, damn it!

curtis

Early New Year's Eve I visited a long-time friend of mine to drop off a check for her non-profit arts organization and to chat for a wee while out on her porch. While discussing the various ongoing ramifications and fatigue from the pandemic, she offers up how she can't stop gaining weight from stress eating. (I had certainly noticed this summer that she had taken to wearing these formless, over-sized jumpsuits that she had been fabricating.)

Subsequently, we have exchanged a few texts the last few days where she has repeatedly brought up her weight gain. One time she gave it a number -- 20 pounds -- a decidedly conservative estimate in my eyes. Today she complained again about gaining "a lot of weight and I don't feel good about that."

I offered "There are far worse things than weight gain — are you experiencing any health-related issues?" She replied "Not yet, but it will bring health issues later if not controlled."

Then she dropped the bomb.

"I am technically considered obese.
I have to stop or control drinking because it causes other issues like acid reflux, and then the overwhelming and uncontrolled desire to eat cheese and pretzels until 1am..."

Kinda hot. I mean, not the acid reflux particularly, but the uncontrolled desire part -- oh yeah.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

They were just jealous. I would be! Green with envy. I need those fat thighs puffing out of my shorts, damn it!
Yes, it was one of those moments. Another of her girlfriends, her BFF actually, at a later time, when they hadn't seen each other for two years, came over, smiled and said "You got big, mama!"

EmilyEW

Yes, it was one of those moments. Another of her girlfriends, her BFF actually, at a later time, when they hadn't seen each other for two years, came over, smiled and said "You got big, mama!"
Love compliments like this.

Frogman

I had to go to a medical clinic awhile back. This cute, friendly, petite girl processed my intake but forgot to ask my weight. So she asked. I lied and said: “225 pounds” (I was at least 240). She replied: “225 pounds... perfect.”

I’m sure she didn’t mean anything by it, but I still like to imagine she was an undercover FFA.

Latest posts