Update on Butterbelly

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Paul Fannin

I add my prayers to those uttered aloud and the ones uttered in the heart, that a united voice reach on high.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Hope that she recuperates quickly and that she is back chatting with all of us soon. (((((((Butterbelly))))))))

liz (di-va)

oh, poor bb. I hope she has a solid, good recovery from all this with all the care and help she needs--thanks for the info

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Mad, thanks for the update on BB.I will be thinking about her.Before we know it, she will be back in chat and streaking around the room:) ..and I will continue tripping her.Nice she has someone so caring in her corner.

bbwsweetheart

Dutch Hugaholic Treat
I hope BB is feeling better and starting the recovery process. :( Sending positive vibes for her well-being.

HugKiss

@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX
I pray that you both find the strength you need to get through this.

Two hearts lessen the burden. So as you see in this thread, there are dozens of hearts working with you!

Much love and hopes for a fast, full recovery.

HugKiss

View attachment angelsmall.gif

JMCGB

My thoughts are with you guys, hope to hear some good news here soon. Take care and thanks for the updates.

MadScientist

She received a second pint of blood during the night last night. Her color is much better. The doctors did a series of x-rays to make sure the intestines were working properly since they accidently punctured into them yesterday. Her mom and I talked to one of the surgeons today and he told us pathology should be back by Saturday, maybe Sunday. They expect her to get out Saturday or Sunday depending on her recovery. She is still sedated somewhat, but was semi-alert this afternoon and being silly. Surgeons and the oncologist told us she has von Willenbrands (spelling), which is a blood disorder similiar, but not exactly like hemophilia. A simple blood test cannot determine that, so the ran a series of blood tests on her. This is why she hemmoraged yesterday, from what we were told. She has a niece with the same blood disorder, so it's genetic. The oncologist told us that the tumor they removed yesterday was between baseball and softball size. I will keep you updated the best I can. Thanks again for the prayers.

Miss Vickie

Thanks for the update. I'm glad she's holding her own and doing better after the transfusions. It's amazing how much they help. My patients often feel, and look, like whole new women after a couple pints of blood.

Please tell her we're praying for her, okay? And again, thanks for the update.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
MadScientist said:
Thanks again for the prayers.
Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear it sounds like she'll be making a full recovery given a bit of time.

missaf

Thank you for the update. Let her know we're all praying for a speedy recovery.

BBWModel

1 kewl chik
Thank you for the updates. I know this must be extremely hard for you since you would much rather be at the hospital with Butter! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys, and again, thank you for the updates!

Rachael

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
Thanks for the updates. I want you both to know that I have been praying for Butter. I am so sorry that she had such a terrible ordeal, but thankful that she is on the mend. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

MadScientist

Butter was in good spirits this evening when I went back to check on her. Her color is much better, and she was smiling and laughing with the nurses and her family. She was not as sedated as she was earlier today. The oncologist came to check on her tonight, as did the other surgeon. They are confident she will be released on Saturday unless she is not feeling well. She has to meet with a hemotologist about her bleeding disorder. The doctors have told her to take at least four weeks off to fully recover, if not more. She told me to tell you all that she appreciates the prayers, the kind words, and your sincere concerns. She also told me to tell you all that she loves you, misses you, and can't wait to come back and "kick some ass in chat". I, too, appreciate the prayers, kind words, and sincere concerns. Thank you, again.

Latest posts