• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Urgent Technical Question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ichida

I was writing my first FA story since...jeez, a year? I've just been so busy and focusing on a novel I hope to get published. I sat down and wrote 19 pages, saved it and went to bed. When I woke up this morning my computer had an error and my file is GONE. Lets just say I threw a bit of a fit.

Here is what I have done: When I open word it shows it as a recently saved document when I press file keyso I know I saved it. When I click on it it gives the error "The document name or path is not valid" and when I search for it the computer claims it does not exist and it is not in my recycling bin. After bawling my eyes out for over an hour I thought I'd ask you guys if this has ever happened to you/what I could do to recover it.

I REALLY want to get this story back, it was so perfectly worded I know I cannot just sit down and spit it back out like I normally would. It was one of those moments where I just literally sat down at five in the evening and the words just spilled out.

Please, if someone has a suggestion let me know!

Ichida

Latest posts

Back