Looking USSBBW trying to reach 1300

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Thighrolls

Heya, back on here again I still see the site dosent get as active but hey! Still trying here to hopefully make some new friends, and find a feeder thats genuine. & would potentially like to meet up for a fun time! My Kik is thighrolls if anyone is interested, I have a goal of 1300lbs & my current weight is 811lbs! I’m a feedee & gainer I’ve been actively gaining for 8 years now and hope to continue with someone new, since it does get boring at times when you don’t have a partner to share your experiences, videos, and pics with haha! Or even physically be there to indulge in more then just a few things 😘

welp hmu on Kik- @Thighrolls

Attachments

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I would say that the site is pretty active all around. There are plenty of great topics to chime in on and ways to get to know others here who may share your likes and such. I found it best to just search the various forums and see what floats your boat.

Best Wishes,

BEK

shal

Heya, back on here again I still see the site dosent get as active but hey! Still trying here to hopefully make some new friends, and find a feeder thats genuine. & would potentially like to meet up for a fun time! My Kik is thighrolls if anyone is interested, I have a goal of 1300lbs & my current weight is 811lbs! I’m a feedee & gainer I’ve been actively gaining for 8 years now and hope to continue with someone new, since it does get boring at times when you don’t have a partner to share your experiences, videos, and pics with haha! Or even physically be there to indulge in more then just a few things 😘

Hi

PeartyB

I hope you are good and well, gorgeous picture, hope you are having a wonderful day/night, truly

Latest posts