• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vegas Bash 08..Are You Going?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
Bash Fever is starting to kick in and with only 79 days left to go, I thought it would be nice if we could get a list started of those going to the bash (or seriously considering it) and if they are going with someone (partner or just friend) or if they are going alone. This way we know who to look for and for those going alone (without a partner or travel friend), it would give the opportunity to find someone to buddy up with if you're the type of person who doesn't like walking into events alone. Maybe people will even find others to travel with on the way to Vegas and back.

I'll start.

I'll be going again this year, this will be my 3rd Bash. I'll be there Saturday to Monday and I'm going alone.

I know there are a couple of threads about the Vegas bash already, but I don't know if people notice because they are in the Events and West section.

Latest posts

Back