• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Video Post! In response to "Some inspiration for the guys"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Robot

Well, all I can say is. . .

You asked for it. In nala's thread, the gauntlet was thrown down. What do FFAs and BHMs want to see in a BHM video. The responses came quick, and I saw a few trends emerge.

From scarcity
I love to see a belly from the side, where the owner stands. With or without clothes on. It's like a measurement - "this is how much I've gained".

From HDANGEL15
i love a tight tight TOO SHORT shirt with jeans almost cutting his oxygen intake off under his billowing belly

From littlelily
I agree. I like shots in profile, round and full after a yummy meal...rubbing his great big tummy is super cute! I also like it when BHMs chat a little bit in the youtube vids...it's nice to hear some friendly chatter

From Girly
yeah, I really like to see the bellies from the side, so you can really admire the shape. I also love to see a too-tight shirt riding up

Well, I tried to do all that in less than a minute of video. It's my first one, totally handheld, in my bathroom, with my digicam, I've placed it on youtube, and if you'd like to check it out, just PM me for the link. Comments, as always, would be appreciated!

Here are some preview pics to give you an idea of what you'll be seeing!

Note the size on those jeans, look back to my first introductory post about a year ago.

Ohgoodness001.jpg

This could be an advertisement for the quality workmanship on Levi's buttons.

Ohgoodness002.jpg

And it's in the Lavender bathroom! Hope you folks enjoy!

Latest posts

Back