• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vile disgusting ignorant family members

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xm41

Does anybody have to deal with a family member who needs their head slammed into a wall? My father is an extremely anti fat prejudice person. His comments are outright vile insults. He thinks fat people deserve no respect and should be subject to open ridicule.

Tonight at thanksgiving he said I was a fat disgusting pig and that I should give up looking for a job because nobody would ever hire me. Despite the fact that I didn’t come near clearing my plate and ate less than anybody else at the table he said I made a total pig out of myself once more and embarrassed the family.

He went on to say that I had stunk up the entire house and he forbid me from sitting on the new living furniture.
I am one nerve away from crippling this asshole. The rest of the family says that I just need to accept his opinion and that it would be wrong to hit him.
The problem is that he never shuts up.

How do you deal with someone like this?

Latest posts

Back