• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vinnie's Pizza

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think

• Total turn-on. I want more!!

• Pretty good.

• Eh. I've read better on a pack of gum.

• Not even close. Try again you loser!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Enforcers

This is my first shot at a reasonably good story. Enjoy!

Vinnie’s Pizza
by The Enforcers

Another Friday night at Vinnie’s Pizza with my two best friends: Brooke and Mike.

Me? My name is Kelly and I’m 19 years old. There’s nothing too special about me. I stand just over 5’2” and a little plump at 158 lbs. My arms and upper body are trim and fit but what really stands out about me are my breasts. I have massive 48 EE boobs that stick out like zeppelins.

Mike bought me big 1200 cc implants and it was worth every penny. In fact, the view from behind appears to be a normal young women that is struggling to carry a load in front of her that was too heavy for her small frame but the only load she was carrying was herself, her massively huge tits. I love these massive, hard mounds of flesh projecting out in front of me like watermelons.

That is how Mike and I met Brooke who was attracted to busty women. Even though I’m not really a lesbian I like the attention; and Brooke enjoys fondling and sucking on my massive tits. I think it’s because she doesn’t have any breasts herself, standing 5’8” and weighing only 112 lbs. She’s gorgeous, even supermodel pretty, but she is just too thin for Mike’s taste.

Anyway, we were all eating at one of our favorite places, Vinnie’s Pizza, just outside of the University and I was stuffing my face with yet another piece of pizza. I had a secret fetish to have my belly so stuffed with food that I am literally ready to explode and pizza was my favorite stuffing food.

“I love Vinnie’s pies, they are the best”

“I can see that.” Brooke remarked, poking my distended belly “What is that, like you twelfth piece?”

“Hey! It’s only my eighth!”

“Don’t listen to her, you can have all the pizza you want babe.” Mike leaned over a gave me a little kiss while placing his hands on my big, beautiful belly, which isn’t easy to do since my enormous breasts usually cover everything from my collarbone to my waist when I sit down.

“Besides, I think that Brooke has forgotten that the more pizza you eat the bigger your girls get.” Mike said tweeking one my obviously hardened nipples poking through my now tight shirt. I could tell the Brooke was jealous.

“That’s right!” I said looking up at Brooke. I put my arms behind my head and gave my breasts a little shake which almost knocked Mike out of the booth (being hit by 25lbs of breast meat a piece can do that). A pleasant smirk came across Brooke’s face as she stared at my chest. Brooke started to reach for my breasts but I slapped her hand away and wagged my finger at her.

“You don’t get to touch, right now. You made fun of me.”

Brooke looked disappointed as I went back to eating my pizza, taking a slice off of Brooke’s plate.

“This is so good; I could eat at Vinnie’s morning, noon and night.”

Brooke looked up.

“You could not; you would eventually get sick of it. Not to mention your health. Remember that guy who ate nothing but McDonald’s for 30 days and almost died.”

“That was McDonalds, not Vinnie’s pizza. This stuff is way better.” I take the last piece of pizza and stuff it into my mouth. When I finish I sit back and place my hands on the sides of my little pot belly.

“You done, babe?”

“Happily full but no where near done. Not until I am stuffed beyond my stomach’s capacity and ready to pop.”

Mike stares at my full, full belly and I could tell that he couldn’t wait to get me home and rub that thing with baby oil so that it looks like a polished marble.

“How about a little wager on that statement.” Brooke kicks in.

I look up.

“I bet you can’t eat 25 pizzas in one sitting.”

“Vinnie’s pizza?”

“Nothing but”

“I could, no problem”

“I bet you can’t”

“And If I do, you have to buy my new bigger implants.” I said grabbing handfuls of breast meat and pushing my breasts together to form an impossibly long line of cleavage.

Brooke leaned back.

“That’s a lot of money.” Brooke thinks for a minute. “And if you don’t, I get to have you, anytime, anywhere, for the rest of the year.”

I look at Mike.

“Don’t look at me; it’s a win/win situation no matter what happens. But if you think you can…then….”

I think for a minute then lean forward as best I can over my slightly swollen belly and gigantic breasts and shake Brooke’s hand.

“I hope you have the money.”

“I hope you have the stomach.”

The challenge was set and the time and place was agreed upon, Brooke’s house next Friday at 3pm. I would have by midnight to finish 25 whole pizzas with whatever I wanted on them. Mike wrote up the “contract” and both me and Brooke signed.

Over the next week, I prepared for the huge feast to come with Mike’s help. I have to make sure that my belly had the capacity to handle that much food and there was only one way to do it. Stuff it. Mike made sure to stretch my belly to the absolute limit each and every night. Only stopping until I was so absolutely full that just one more bite would surely make me explode.

My belly hurt so much and the skin was pulled tighter than a snare drum. The first night I had a family sized lasagna and two loaves of bread. My belly was so massively distended that about halfway through supper the buttons on my blouse burst off and ricocheted across the room almost hitting mike. The pale taught skin of my belly pushed out like there was a baby growing in it at super-speed.

But Mike made sure to put plenty of coca butter on my belly to make sure I didn’t get any stretch marks and under his expert hands my belly started to soften so that I could continue. Pretty soon, though, I was stuffed to the rafters. My belly just couldn’t take anymore. It was a bit of a let down but I knew that things would improve.

After a few minutes of labored breathing Mike returned with more coco butter. However, he first started by fondling my massive tits and pinching my big stiff nipples. This sent orgasmic shock waves through my body.

“Uh, uh uh” I closed my blouse as best I could over the giant bulge of my belly. I warned Mike, “Not till after the contest. I need to focus all my energy into fitting those pizzas into this belly so that I can get those bigger tits that will dwarf what I have right now.”

I could tell he was disappointed until I took the cocoa butter out of his hand and began smearing it all over my tits and in my cleavage. I then kneeled in front of Mike and unzipped his fly. I could tell there was no more room for his incredible cock. He had been watching me stuff myself for the past several hours and he was hard the whole time.

I reached in and fished out his massive erection. As big as it was at 6 inches, his cock grew even larger in my hands, unfurling and expanding as more blood was pumped through the engorged veins that I was staring at. He finally reached his fully erect length at over 9 inches and he was so incredibly hard. It was like holding a piece of steel. A piece of warm, pleasantly feeling steel. Mike’s cock was throbbing in my hand and I watched as some precum began dribbling out.

I swirled my tongue around his head and swallowed the it. I looked up at Mike and could tell he was on the verge of exploding himself. I wrapped my huge jugs around his cock and began slowly pumping.

“And when I get my new bigger tits, they will be so big that you will not able to get your arms around me. They will be so unbelievably massive that I will completely suffocate both your face and your dick between them each and every night.”

I looked down at his enormous cock. Mike was getting so wet with his sweet precum I could hardly wait to suck on it until he cums and swallow all of his goodness.

“Are you brewing a big load for me to swallow? You’d better have a big load for me. I want your cum. Are your balls full to bursting with cum?” I massaged Mike’s balls.

“Give it to me, Mike, give me all of your cum. Shoot that big load down my throat as I deep throat your super long and heavy cock.”

I could tell Mike was getting so turned on by my sex talk that he was getting close to cumming. He finally reached down and began giving me a much needed breast massage. He continued to fondle my enormous tits as best he could. He pinched my super hard nipples that looked like wine corks on massive bags of hard flesh.

He would lift them up and let them fall, hearing the pleasant slap as they hit my whopping food stuffed sack that is my belly. I then wrapped my lovely full lips around his prick and gave him the most incredible head he has ever had. I sucked him until I tasted yet more sweet cum. I sucked him for all I was worth; I wanted him to turn inside out. That pushed him over the edge into a colossal orgasm and he shot his load past my tonsils and deep down my throat, for the next minute he came cup fulls and I swallowed more cum in that minute than I have in my entire life. It was more than I thought was humanly possible to produce.

Even though I was thoroughly stuffed beyond any thing I have ever known and about to pop from the pressure pushing against the wall of my stomach I swallowed every last drop. I got up, holding my poor bloated belly and heavy tits resting on top of it and gave Mike a little kiss. A line of saliva and cum dangled from both our lips as I separated.

“I don’t know about you but I am spent and about to burst. I didn’t think you would cum so much and it might have been too much for my poor bloated belly. I need to go sleep it off.” I waddled back to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I could see nothing over my huge crammed full belly; it was just this enormous bulge staring back at me. I lightly rubbed it and realized how incredibly full I was, that is when I passed out.

Latest posts

Back