• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

We Found a GREAT Restaurant in Amarillo, TX!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Sandie and I stopped in Amarillo on our way home from Texas. We stayed at a Travelodge just off the Interstate, and there was a restaurant next door to the motel called Pacific Rim.

We got take-out from there, and it was FANTASTIC!!! :eat2:

We had crab rangoon, veggie egg rolls, and lettuce wraps as our appetizers.

Sandie had Pork Tenderloin that was in a smoked chipolte raspberry sauce that was unbelievable delicious - it came with herbed mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. She got a side order of cinamon yams that were unbelievable good.

I had NY Steak Teriaki that was so tender I had no trouble cutting it with a plastic knife.

If you're in Amarillo, you've got to check this place out - it's way better than the meals we've gotten at the Big Texan (home of the 72-oz steak). It's on Paramount Avenue, just south of I-40.

Latest posts

Back