We Love Our Cats Thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

katorade

"I don't love my cats any more," she says as wipes away the trail of blood. "They are jerks."

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
That's the first cat tower I've ever seen that actually resembles furniture! Very classy.

Mine have shredded theirs into oblivion. I was going to try to re-carpet it back to some semblance of presentability, but this gives me an idea. Can't bend wood, but I wonder If I could build one and finish it like this.

Does Bucky use the scratching pad on it?

I like the poopin' cupboard on that site too.
I knew I did not want a carpeted tower. I have seen too many that look like you could catch a disease, just by looking at them. I think as long as you could finish it so it was very resistant to scratches/splinters, that would be an interesting project.

Took him a while to use the pad, but now he does love it. He is a very tall kitty, once he stretches, so it is cute to see how much he has to arch back, and stick his butt in the air.

That poop cube is snazzy. This apartment is too small for more furniture, so, he will have to share the bathroom with us. He is not pleased.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I knew I did not want a carpeted tower. I have seen too many that look like you could catch a disease, just by looking at them. I think as long as you could finish it so it was very resistant to scratches/splinters, that would be an interesting project.

Took him a while to use the pad, but now he does love it. He is a very tall kitty, once he stretches, so it is cute to see how much he has to arch back, and stick his butt in the air.

That poop cube is snazzy. This apartment is too small for more furniture, so, he will have to share the bathroom with us. He is not pleased.
Does he wait outside the bathroom until you are done? Even if I (or Steve) am in the bathroom just brushing my teeth or in the shower, Fiona Fluffymuffinsweetiepiehead won't go in until we've left the bathroom and are no where in sight.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Does he wait outside the bathroom until you are done? Even if I (or Steve) am in the bathroom just brushing my teeth or in the shower, Fiona Fluffymuffinsweetiepiehead won't go in until we've left the bathroom and are no where in sight.
He used to do that...now he just comes in and does his business. There are times that I am....using the facilities....and I reach over and tap on the lid of his box and we talk about stuff. He then leaves 2 pounds of litter on the floor for me...shithead. I remember my Mom's cat Shep hated when we came into the utility room. Maybe it is a girl thing. :D Speaking of litter, if you have never used World's Best Cat Litter...try it. There is no silica dust, and while the smell is a lil more ' natural ', I do not miss the perfumes and all that...and neither does Bucky. He does not sneeze as much.

----

I don't love my cat as much, living in a small apartment, where, when I need to do certain things, I have to always be aware where he is, so he does not ruin stuff. Oh, to win the lottery and be able to afford a house. That is my dream.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
This is the 2nd cat I declared was not allowed in my house

This is the 4th and most recent

I have pictures of the other 2, I just need to upload them to my photobucket account

DeniseW

Fat don't crack!!
cuteness overload!!

I have pictures of the other 2, I just need to upload them to my photobucket account

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
This would be the Schnuggles. She's... got a pretty bitchy personality.

Inhibited

Daddyoh your kittens are adorable. Everyones cats are so cute, am enjoying looking at everyones pictures.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
Here are some new photos of our girl, Fifi. I was sharing my cottage cheese with her. I make a similar face when I try to choke it down.
Poor FiFi, she looks thrilled. Ha! And wondering why there is not tuna on that fork. :p

Here is my new favorite pic of my cat Seth. He's heart shaped! <3

bexy

is red again <3
Our 2 have been brilliant since Ivy came along! They love her to bits and always want to lie next to her!!

Here she is with Luna!

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Our 2 have been brilliant since Ivy came along! They love her to bits and always want to lie next to her!!

Here she is with Luna!

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Tracii

Here is my little boy Bruiser.
Pipi my female hates it when I take pics so she is hiding behind the couch.LOL
[/IMG]

Tracii

Finally got a pic of Pipi today so here she is.
[/IMG]

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
A few weeks ago I got two little sister ragamuffin (or are they ragdoll, I can never remember the difference) kittens.

One sat still long enough for me to take her picture!
How sweet!!

Finally got a pic of Pipi today so here she is.
[/IMG]
What beautiful eyes!!

Here's my baby girl....a pile of fresh, warm laundry next to a window in the sunshine. What more could a kitty ever want???