• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

We should have a Fat Confession board

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

Fat Confessions would be a board where you post about some fat topic that you've been holding in and want to share with the community for their feedback. How it affects your daily life and way of thinking. Your philosophical view of it.

I have a lot of things I want to say about what it is I think about fat (on people, or whatever), but I don't feel that it fits in any of these other boards, or that it will get lost in the main board. Plus the title may get more people to pay attention to it as well.

What do you think?

Latest posts

Back