Weight Gain During Teens

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

OzGuy

I know there's obviously no set timetable for it but I'm kind of curious as to how fast the SSBBW/BBW girls on this board put on weight during adolesence. Especially if you have been fat from an early age.
My teenage daughters have been steadily and sometimes very quickly putting on weight all through their teens, but I often wonder how fast is outside the norm.
If you remember, how fast did you gain weight during your teens. (13 -19 yrs). Between what ages did you put on the most or the least. ;)

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
I found it really easy to keep the weight down when i put my mind to it when i was younger. I weighed 50kilos when i was 9 and by the time i was 15 I weighed 90 kilos. I then went on a major excersise spree and dropped 30kilos and sat at 60kg till I hit 19 when i started putting it back on again. Its easier to lose weight when you're a teenager cos you're just more active - or rather I was. Now that i have a car and a job that requires me to spend 8 hours on my bottom its a lot harder to stay fit. Now, at 26, I'm about 20 kilos heavier than i was at 15.

the hanging belly

Well I actually only gained 10-12 kgs over my teenage years, my highest weight was when I was 17, and it kind of always went up and down. Right now I'm lighter than I was when I was 13 though hehe

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
I started getting big when I hit puberty.. If you look at pics of when I was like, 5 you'd never be able to tell that I... grew into who I am :)

I fluctuated a LOT during high school for many reasons. I was 310 and then 240 in the same year :/

Aurora

Kushy Curves
I've always been fat, but I definitely grew the most during my teens. I think I was 250 or so in middle school and then from age 14 to 18 I shot up to 330. I found the online community in 10th grade (I was about 280 then) so that made a difference during my last couple years of high school. :)

edino

I was big during child days (until about 10 years old). My parents put me on a diet and I stayed slim until about 22 year of age when I was about 175lbs. I started gaining when I left my parents home because I got hooked up with the "good" food and found a wife that likes me fat... After some diets and gaining again I increased to more than 500lbs in 15 years....

Denial

I've always been big. When I was 7, I weighted 112 lbs. For some reason we all were weighted at school, maybe to learn units or something. Imagine how I felt when the teacher was 2 pounds lighter than me. I even had to draw another block to the weight chart, because it only had room for 110 pounds.

By the time I was 11, I was already 160 pounds. When I was 13 I hit 230 lbs. I then developed an eating disorder and dropped to 165 lbs in a short period of time.

At 18 I started taking meds for my newly found epilepsy, which made me gain more than ever. I was 315 lbs. I only realised it was because of the meds now, four years later. In fairly short amount of time I've lost weight and I'm now 280 lbs.

curvaluscious

College is when I started progressively gaining. Beer, late night pizzas, etc. Haha!:eat1:

edino

Couple of post back I mentioned I'm over 500lbs. Last week I was weighted and the precise weight was 565lbs. This was the first time in 3 years that I was weighted... it was a shock and amazement at the same time. I'm in 2 worlds right now: one is that I love it, I love the weight gain... the other worries the heck out of me....

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
hmm puberty seems to be the time that it really piled on for me and a lot of my fatty friends. I remember my doctor warning me to lose weight at about 10 because I was 10 lbs overweight and then I remember being 12 and weighing 240. I of course had a been put on about 8 different diets in those two years and snuck as much food as I could handle. I could gain much easier when I was between the ages of 10 and 20 and fluctuated between 290 and 240 alot until I hit 345 after my 21st birthday. Like auora though I found the online community around 13 and that had a big impact on my upward weight at the time. Although now that I'm pushing 24 my body seems to be starting to pick up weight easier again. I have actually been trying to loose lol but it won't let go of my fat anymore. I think my set point is about 307 because that is what it keeps coming back to.

queencecilia

Well, I was always solid, even as a baby so I know I'm probably destined to be big all my life. I remember being 7-10 years old, and I was an absolute fiend for rollerblading and swimming. So it's not like I was a lazy kid, but even with all that activity I was always chubby. I made the transition from thick to chubby at around 5 or 6. My grandmother, mom and my little sister all followed the same pattern.

But around 12 was when the weight started to climb really fast. I went from being 250 at 12, to 350 at 14. I think I broke the 400 lbs mark at 17ish. At my most recent doctors appointment, I was told that I put on 44 lbs in 9 months. So now, at 430 lbs, I'm trying to lose a few just for health reasons.