• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight Gain Help?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlantisAK

I hope this is the correct thread to post this in....

This information is for my boyfriend, not me. He's 6'3 and weighs now 172 after an 8 pound drop over this last month. He's always had a hard time keeping weight on himself because of his metabolism. It bothers him to be so thin and he'd ideally like to be around 185ish.

I looked around the boards a bit to see if I could find HEALTHY ways for him to gain weight, but a lot are suggesting cheesecake, fries and burgers. He doesn't like those (and neither do I but maybe once a month) because of how much processing and junk are in those foods.

Does anyone have suggestions? There have to be more options out there than what I already know. I'm hoping to gather up all the information that I can possibly gather. Recipes would be a plus!

Here's what I know:

Peanutbutter, nuts, trail mixes, juices, bananas, raisins, dates, wheat germ, ground flax seed, hot cereals, pancakes, canola and olive oil, proteins (beans, meats), tofu, potato, pasta, rice, corn, whole grains, legumes, seeds, avocados, olives, dairy, salmon, butter, creamed soups, milk powder, fruit smoothies.

Latest posts

Back