• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight Gain versus Girlfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pudgy

Dazed
My desire to gain weight has come and gone over the past 5 or 6 years. I've never really officially tried to gain weight, except for a couple late night binges or something through the years (which I seriously enjoyed!).

Over the past year I've gained around 30 pounds and have definitely enjoyed it. I think I would like to gain more. However, I'm in a very serious relationship (can we say "ring shopping"?) where she's very incredulous of the whole weight gain thing. She likes me the way I am, if not a tiny bit thinner, and so gaining purposely is not something that she would like me to do. She knows all about my preferences and when I feel the urge to gain etc. Her simple preference is that I not.

I'll make it known right now that it is not an option to dump her. I've never been in a more perfect relationship. This weight gain thing for me is not that big of a deal. But every once in a while it would be kinda nice.

So do I just do it anyway, with the hope she keeps loving me? That sounds pretty awful on my part.

Do I try to convince her to let me? If so, how?

Do I just let it go, let life happen, and hope for the best?

Or some other alternative that you guys have in mind? I want to make her happy, and I understand that love is a lot about sacrifice. Is this one of those sacrifices? If so, I can handle. But do you lovely people know of some way to live in a happy balance?

Latest posts

Back