• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight gain where woman gains fat and muscle making her stronger

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingplaya4

She can use this newfound strength either to possibly settle old scores or to not take crap from the "you're getting fat crowd". My preferred type would where she has a slender boyfriend who is trying bulk up, but her fat covered muscles quickly make his efforts a waste of time. She enjoys light teasing about her new superiority, but nothing to over the top.

I tried to write one like this but it fell completely flat, maybe with a lot of editing I'll try posting it later, but even then it would probably need a bit of work.

Anyway, someone please write one we haven't had a woman who liked using her bulk story lately except fort he few sqashee, which are a bit too scary for my tastes....

Latest posts

Back