• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight guess!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juice

Hello,

New member here, although I have been reading the forums for ages (before they moved).

I am a 25 year old bbw (or shall i say ssbbw) from Portugal. I strongly believe that women can be active, confident, big and beautiful. BBWs are fine. It's just the furniture, planes, cars etc that make our life difficult. If I ever went on a diet it would be just for the sake of seatbelts and narrow chairs. Dieting however, is something impossible for me, as I love eating!

I am a size 26/28 (top) and 28-32 (botton) and 5'8''. Unfortunately, I do not know how much I weigh. My scales go up to 300 lbs and I feel embarassed to weigh myself in public scales.. I have gained some weight in the last couple of years. Four years ago, I was 260 pounds and a size 20/22. Some people estimate my current weight at over 360 pounds. Who knows... Here is a picture of myself (sorry about the headless spot, but I still feel a bit nervous). I will welcome posts from those who are good at guessing weights (and anyone who wants to chat and have fun of course).

My measurements are: Bust: 56 in, Waist: 47 in, Hips: 68 in and arm 24 in.

Love to all,
Juice

Latest posts

Back