• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight talk

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandyn76

I think I heard this on another thread somewhere, but I wanted to share this with you.

I have always very much enjoyed hearing a woman talk about gaining weight or getting fat. Whether she is skinny and just putting on those first sensual curves, or already fat and gaining more weight.

Aside from the aesthetic appeal of a curvy full female body (as opposed to the stick figures our TV's keep shoving down our throats) there is just something very appealing, or erotic, if you want to call it that, about hearing a woman just talking about her weight. I had a girlfriend many moons ago now, that I used to do this with. She was about 50 pounds overweight and carried it fairly proportionately. We always loved talking about where she gained weight and how it affected her.

Do any of the ladies here like this too? Talking about being fat or getting fatter) with your man (or woman)?

My gf and I used to talk about how like she carried a lot of weight on her hips and would bump into things. Or she gained weight on her belly and couldn't walk or run very fast because that wonderfully heavy belly weighed her down.

I wanted to share one of my little pleasures with you and I would love to hear from some of the ladies on the board.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Latest posts

Back