• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

WG comic lovers - help support the PW!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Hi folks, I'm not sure I picked the right forum for this, but it's fantasy WG related, soooo... :rolleyes:

I am in the midst of preparing for a brand new comic book which will begin posting at the start of August (if you're not familiar with the Ponderous Woman comics and would like to check them out, click on the link in my sig line). In the meantime, some other neat stuff is getting posted to the site, so if you're interested in that kind of thing, by all means, please check it out!

If you're really interested in this sort of thing, can I please recommend that you check out the full-length comic I have for sale, Not As They Seem. Every sale will help support the website and keep the rest of the content free! It's a story that I'm very proud of, and spent over a year working on to get it published.

And don't let the cover let you believe that everyone stays all that thin, either... ;)

Thanks, and sorry for the telethon post! Please go back to your regularly scheduled reading n' posting...
Brenda

Latest posts

Back