Quantcast

BOTH A Change of Weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

yo18

(Working on some new stuff and wanted to re-upload some old stuff since its been a while. Also did not realize this was still pretty active with stories until the other day, but I'm glad I checked back in. Hope you still enjoy even if its a second time around.)

A Change of Weight
by yo18

Part 1

It was his last class of the week. The first week of classes was always a whirlwind of syllabi, introductions, and diving into new material. Rob was used to it by now with it being his senior year. He was counting the minutes down on the clock as he sat in the lecture hall. He had the weekend to relax and he was ready for this much needed break after the exhausting first week.

Five minutes to the end he began putting his things away in his backpack when a calculator came bouncing into his view on the floor in front of him. “Excuse me” a feminine voice from behind him said. “Can you grab that for me?” the voice asked kindly. Rob, being as decent a person as anyone, picked up the calculator and turned to return it to the voice that had requested it. Turning to meet the “calculator girl” he was taken aback by her presence. There stood a girl of about 5’5” with curly brunette hair pulled into a messy bun. She had a smile on her chubby cheeks as she received the calculator. Her cheeks, however, where not the only things that were chubby about her. As Rob’s eyes continued down her form she had a large chest that sat on a sizable belly, which looked to be struggling with the leggings and sweatshirt she was wearing. Below this belly she had a large set of hips and thick thighs that dominated her pear shaped frame. It wasn’t hard to tell that her butt had a difficult time squeezing into the tiny old seats of the lecture hall. With everything accounted for she had to be somewhere between 200 and 220 lbs. “Thanks” she said to a Rob who stood with a blank stare on his face. He was blown away by how cute she was.

You see Rob had a little bit of a thing for chubby girls and the chubby girl standing in front him might as well have been his dream girl. Rob quickly snapped out of his trance and replied “No problem” with a smile back. He turned to gather his things, but the urge to know more about this girl took over and he turned back to grab her attention once more. “I’m Rob by the way.” It was a big lecture hall and there were many students that blended into a mass of bodies, which Rob had not taken any interest in until now. “I’m Maria, very nice to meet you Rob.” She replied as they slowly worked their way in the mob of people to the exit. They continued talk as they walked home from campus. Rob found that they were both engineering majors and by the end of their walk they had exchanged numbers in the context of studying and helping each other with homework. Rob was a conventionally good looking guy, nothing out of the ordinary, but he felt he could consider himself somewhat handsome. He was 5’11” and weighed in at 185 lbs. He had short shaggy blond hair. He had an average to slim frame, not super muscular, but enough to be somewhat defined in his arms, chest and legs. He worked out, but nothing too crazy, just enough to stay in shape and keep his weight under control. He hoped that she was interested in a little more than just studying together, but time would tell. They parted ways as they walked to their respective houses.

The next day around noon Robs phone vibrated with a message from Maria asking to study at the coffee shop. “Hey was wondering if you wanted to get a jump start on next weeks assignment. Meet me at the grand café?” the message read. Rob was excited to say the least. “Sure, sounds good. Be there in 20.” He replied and gathered his things to meet her.

He walked into the café to find her at table, her things spread out as she read over something in a notebook. She was wearing a form fitting t shirt that hugged a few of her rolls and stretched wide across her DD chest with a sweater over it and a pair of jeans that seemed to pack every ounce of her curves into them. “Hey Maria” Rob said as he walked up to the table. “Oh hey, thanks for coming” she replied. “I’m so glad I found someone to study with for this class.” “Yeah, same. I would be living in my own world during that class if I didn’t have someone to talk to there.” They laughed and then got started on the assignment.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon they talked and got to know each other as they worked on the assignment. They ended up making plans together to go out later that night as they completed their work. They could both tell by the end of the day that they were interested in one another. Maria was smart, as engineering students tended to be, but she had a fun and laid back attitude that was easy to open up to. Maria liked Robs humor and though he could be awkward at moments he was an overall down to earth guy and only awkward in a cute and nerdy way.

They met out later hat night at a bar near campus and had a few drinks. When Rob arrived he found Maria already there in sexy form fitting blouse and skirt. He imagined pretty much anything was form fitting on her curves. They exchanged pleasantries and got some drinks. The conversation continued to flow and got more flirty with the added liquid courage. Rob would always follow her as they went to get another drink. Her chubby sway mesmerized him. She too could see he was a sweet and funny guy and was just as smitten as he was. Rob walked Maria home that night and kissed her goodbye as she went up into her apartment. It had been a while since he had felt like this about a girl.

Things progressed as they do when two people fall for each other. It only took a couple more dates before he was invited up one weekend evening after a night out. They started making out passionately at the door as Maria fumbled with the key. The door swung wide as they stumbled into the dark apartment and continued to kiss. Robs hands explored Marias body from her back to her love handles to her huge ass that seemed to go on forever. Eventually they made it to the bed and began to strip. He was quick to sling his shirt over his head and shimmy his jeans to the ground. He motioned to help her slid the tight dress she wore off her chubby hips. It took some maneuvering, but the finally managed to free her. Laying there in front of Rob in a matching black lace bra whos cups spilled over and panties that were almost hidden between her belly and thighs he almost lost it right then and there. They continued to play, kiss, and bite as Rob went down on her. He dove between her chubby thighs and began to play with her clit as she moaned in ecstasy. Once she was ready and could not wait any longer she signaled for him enter, with protection of course. Being on top Rob sent wave after wave through her chubby body as they fucked, marveling at the motions until it was too much for him and he finished. That first night was not one they would forget, but similar nights would follow.

At first everything was great. They would study and help each other with schoolwork, they would go out together on the weekends and stay the night at each other’s places. Each was falling for one another, but Rob noticed that in the bedroom Maria started to be more and more closed off from him. He loved cuddling her big soft belly and would knead and grab everything he could during sex, but she seemed to be more and more turned off by this. Eventually this came to a head one night when she pushed his hands away from her chubby belly as they started making out. “Please stop touching me there” she said sternly. The mood was instantly killed and Rob looked confused at her. “Listen I really like you and we’ve been having so much fun, but I’ve put on about 10 lbs since we started dating and its really making me even more self conscious about my body, especially now that I have you here.” It was true, Maria had gotten even chubbier from the day they had first met. Dates out to dinner or making food together at home, Maria knew how to eat. Rob was impressed, but could see how having him around was having an added effect to her weight. Of course he didn’t mind this at all, but he could tell she was upset. Rob consoled her “Maria, you have nothing to worry about I’ve always been attracted to you since the first day we met and 10 lbs or 20 lbs or 50 lbs is not going to change that, I mean it. I think you’re as sexy as ever.” He smiled at her hope she would understand. “I know, I know I wasn’t exactly skinny when we started dating anyways, but over the last few years of college I gained a lot of weight and I kind of wish I could have more old body back. Rob had seen the pictures on her facebook from before. A 125 lb Maria had existed at one point, bearing her midriff to the world and donning skimpy bikinis, but 3 years of college had quickly added around an extra 100 lbs. “I want to lose some weight, will you be there for me and help?” Rob was a little disappointed, but he loved this girl and if this is what she wanted then of course he would support her. “Any way I can help, you let me know and I’m there for you.” He kissed her passionately.

Last edited by a moderator:

yo18

Part 2

The next day Maria put an exercise plan together. It was going into the holidays soon so this would be tough, but with Rob there to support her she hoped she could do it and get back somewhere close to her former weight. She started slowly, working out 5 days a week for 20 minutes. Rob on the other hand had been going to the gym less as he had a major project hitting full swing in one of his classes, but he made sure to remind and motivate her to still go without him. He would also help her with her potions. Her 218 lb frame was still used to large platefuls so whenever this happened Rob would offer his assistance in finishing the plate. This became the normal routine for them and as Maria started to lose weight, Rob could see she was happier and proud of her accomplishment.

One day Maria received cookies from her mother in a care package. Maria was Italian and her mother was always sending some sort of food her way. This was the last thing she needed sitting around her apartment and she was finally in the full swing of working out and restraining her appetite. She was working out for a hour or so 6 days a week and now she was really starting to see the results from her hard work. Rob came over that night and after they had dinner (Rob ended up with almost two full plates of fettuccini as Maria still made such large plates out of habit) she showed him the cookies. “I can’t have these at my place, my mom makes amazing cookies and I will eat them all if they stay here, can you take them for me?” she asked pouting. “Cookies?! I’m on it, your diet is the best thing that ever happened.” Rob said placing a hand on his distended middle. Neither of them had said anything about it, but after weeks of Marias lifestyle change the effects seemed to be piling up on Rob. While Maria was down 25 lbs Rob was up 15. His workload had him in the library all the time instead of the gym and though he still had some semblance of a metabolism it wouldn’t hold out much longer. His clothes were tighter and he found that Marias large plates didn’t seem as large as they used to. He now expected seconds every meal. Marias clothes were getting looser and looser and though she wouldn’t be considered skinny at this point she certainly looked more in shape. Her legs and stomach had gained some definition that had not been present before.

Thanksgiving came and they each went home to their families for the holiday. Rob was eating more than ever and of course with it being thanksgiving there was food everywhere. None of Rob’s family made any comments about his weight gain, but the change was certainly apparent. Maria on the other hand managed to dodge her mothers assault on her waistline. She kept up with her workouts over the holiday and even though her mother questioned her daughters weight loss she could see she was happy and as confident as ever. Maria was down to 160 lbs when she went back to school. A whole new wardrobe was necessary and she took some early Christmas money from her mother to purchase it. Her curves stayed in tact as she shrunk, but it was a more compact, fit, and curvy look than the jiggling chubby rolls she had sported months ago. Coincidentally Rob too needed some new clothes, but for the opposite reasons. He had spent the holiday constantly stuffed and none of his clothes fit right, by the end of his stay. He upgraded his sizes for his new upgraded girth of 220 lbs.

Sunday before classes started back up Maria came to Robs to hang out. She brought with her all the leftovers and treats her mom had sent to school with her. As she walked into Robs to great him her eyes widened, he was looking a little chubbier than the last time she’d seen him. His face was rounded and now sported the beginnings of the chubby cheeks she once had. His belly now stuck out and demanded attention in any shirt he wore whether it was big enough or not. He legs had thickened considerably and his butt had widened. Though his belly was big his lower half seemed to take on the brunt of his gain. “Hey big boy, how was your break?” She put down the boxes and they hugged. She sunk into his belly as they did. Her shrinking frame was now encompassed by his. She gave his bigger butt a squeeze as they parted. “So you noticed?” he said sheepishly. “It’s the holidays, everyone puts on a little at this time of the year” she said “Plus you’ve helped me out so much with my goal and I think you look great” she kissed him on the cheek. “Apparently not everyone puts on weight” he said smirking in her direction “what are you down to now?” “160 and I feel really great, I love you and all the support you’ve given me, which is why I brought this over.” She pointed to the boxes. “ “My mother apparently thinks I needed enough food to last me the rest of the year, but if you could be a doll and take care of it for me I’d really appreciate it. Think of it as a reward for all the help you’ve given me.” Her puppy dog eyes pleaded with him. “Of course I will babe, you know I love your moms cooking. She taught you well.” “Thank you so much!” she said enthusiastically and she walked over to a now sitting Rob and straddled him on the couch to kiss him. The girth of his new belly spilled out between her thighs as she did so. They began to strip each other as they continued to make out. He easily slipped her shirt over her chest and head, a task, which once took considerable effort. Now however it was his shirt and pants that took all the effort. She quickly peeled off her new jeans and helped him with his. Reaching her hands under the curve of his belly and unbuttoning his jeans. His belly surged forward more, now free of its confines. She worked the jeans down his thick legs and kissed his belly as she did so. All of the undressing was getting her extremely hot. She excitedly hoped back on top of his belly and spread her legs wide across it as she kissed and groped his new chubby bulges.

yo18

Part 3

Rob couldn’t help, but see the similarities between this and how things used to be. Where Rob started out foundling and playing with all Marias chubby parts, it was now Maria that was doing the fondling of his new expanded parts. ‘She was into this, she had to be’ he thought as they continued their foreplay. “You like this don’t you?” he said to her as she started to ride him on the couch. “Oh yes, I’m so glad were back from break.” “Yeah, but you like this too don’t’ you?” he said placing her hand on his belly. She moaned a little as he did. “And you like these” he said now placing her hands on his moobs and she continued to rock back and forth. She squeezed them “Oh yeah baby, I love how big you are, I love how my toned body sinks into yours, I want you bigger!” she let out the words before she could think. Lost in lust her desires came out and Rob could not be more turned on. She stopped in panic realizing what she had said aloud, but he just kissed her and pulled her deeper into his soft body. “I love how fat I’m getting, make me as big as you want.” He whispered her as they both came together.

They spent the entire next day indoors. They would alternate between Maria feeding Rob all of her Moms goodies and having sex. Needless to say the boxes of food were gone by the following day and Rob had never been more stuffed in his life. Something about Maria naked and feeding him opened up some primal hunger within him that seemed endless. It was exciting and fun, but also a little scary. The loss of control he had with her was something new he had discovered after that fist night.

That night opened many new doors in their relationship and they began exploring immediately. Rob was completely into the idea of gaining weight now and Maria just wanted to fatten him to her hearts content.

The contrast between the two was impossible to ignore and continued to grow. Maria continued to lose weight while they packed the pounds onto Rob. The decided to make up a rule, for every pound she lost he would gain at least 2. They couldn’t believe they hadn’t started this sooner, but they were going to try their best to make up for lost time.

A few months had past now and they had gotten into a regular routine. Maria came over with handcuffs and a sexy teddy to begin the festivities. She brought some deserts and cooked him a huge Italian meal. Rob stripped down and Maria cuffed him to the chair in nothing, but his boxers. His chubby belly sat in his lap with his moobs resting above it. Though Maria had gone down a few cups, her full Cs still had him beat. His thighs and butt spread across and over the edges of the chair. Ever since they had discovered this newfound infatuation Rob had been an eating machine and his weight had skyrocketed up to 310 lbs with Marias help. Maria was now down to 130, she had reached her goal weight and was so happy, plus she loved how small she felt next to him when she used to feel so big. She now had a trim waist and flat stomach while retaining her curvy hourglass figure. Her wider hips flared and she had a round butt, but her thighs and calves were strong and defined. In nothing but heals and the teddy she straddled her man and began feeding him. He ate hungrily, as if he hadn’t eaten in days. “Somebody is hungry.” She teased him as she fed him. He nodded between bites in reply. Rob followed her curvy rear each time she got up to grab another plat or box for him. Her heels clicked against the tile as she walked back and forth her toned legs leading up to her now more sculpted bubble butt. He loved her toned form pressed against his soft one. As she was making one of these trips, he thought back to where they had started out. Rob had been the skinny one, lanky with clothes that practically hung on his frame. Maria had been a cute ball of chub that was near bursting out of her clothes. In a years time they had completely switched places and now Rob looked down to the expanse of his belly that covered his lap in front of him. He remembered how he used to cuddle up to her belly from behind, but now she was the one that sunk into his belly when they lay together, struggling to get her arms around his mass. She returned with a few donuts for his final treat. Maria looked pleased as he ate every last one, knowing that tonight’s work would only make him expand even more. “Good job piggy.” She smiled and kissed him. As he finished the last one she continued to kiss him, kneading his love handles. He sat there helpless, still cuffed to the back of the chair as she continued to turn him on playing with his belly, moobs, and thighs. His erection pressed against the underside of his massive paunch, hidden between his chubby thighs and belly. He could feel her growing wet against the front of his belly as she played. Eventually she had enough foreplay and finally freed him. She helped Rob stand, as it was a chore even without the stuffing that had just taken place. She led him to the bed as he waddled behind her partly because of the stuffing and partly because his thighs were so big that he was forced to. The bed creaked as he lowered his bulk down onto it. Maria excitedly jumped on top and slid down his boxers. They were practically lost between his folds, but she managed. Pushing back his belly she found how excited he truly was. “Whoa, apparently my big boy is having a good time.” All he could do was grunt in reply as she stroked his dick and then climbed on top of it. She sunk into his belly as she leaned into him and rocked back and forth on his hard dick. She leaned back grabbing his thigh fat that spread to the sides of the bed underneath her. “You’ve been such a good piggy baby.” she said in lust “Getting so big for me. I’ve never been more turned on by my tight body pressed hard against your huge soft expanding gut. I love straddling your fat thighs and butt. Your hips are now bigger than mine ever were!” All Rob could do was moan and grunt in approval, lost in the lust and food he had consumed. It all sounded so good and eventually he finished as she did while jiggling his belly up and down. They both sighed in approval as she lay into his soft sweaty belly in exhaustion. This was the workout she looked forward to the most. She rolled to one side of her big man and stroked his belly lovingly. “So now you’re more than double my weight and I really love it, but what do you think about shooting for 400?” she asked “I think It’d be really fun” she pleaded, puppy dog eyes in full effect. It didn’t matter what she was asking, she usually got it with those eyes. Rob looked down at her, double chin bunching beneath his face as he did so. “Oh course babe, I’m practically wasting away over here.” He smiled at her. “Well in that case, my mom sent me some cookies the other day, I’ll be right back.” With that she popped out of the bed and glided out the door.

The End

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
I liked how this story started out, but not a fan of how it ended. Italian pears are like the cream of the crop and you downsized her.
Also some stories your paragraphs run long excessively. But in general I really like your stories.

yo18

I liked how this story started out, but not a fan of how it ended. Italian pears are like the cream of the crop and you downsized her.
Also some stories your paragraphs run long excessively. But in general I really like your stories.
Thanks for the feedback, some of these are reposts and I have since tried to get a better structure together when writing.

Latest posts