• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are you looking forward to?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
I just thought of a random thread idea and thought I would post, see if anyone liked it. It's more or less just a place to post stuff that you are excited about or that you are looking forward to, thought it might be fun. ^_^

Right now I'm looking forward to a concert I just got tix to. It's the Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour with The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Aiden, Chinodo, Senses Fail and a few others. This is like all of my favorite bands rolled into one show. I am actually giddy waiting for the date ^_^

Latest posts

Back